Anyone else getting a garbled bluetooth connection?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Anyone else getting a garbled bluetooth connection?

Ok so we have had our TCH for around 11 months now and it had been great. One thing that just poped up this week is that when I am talking to my wife on the cell phone there is clearly a gargle in the connection. She has been using this phone with this car for nearly the entire 11 months and the signal has been crystal clear. She is also hearing form other people that they hear the signal breaking up. This is not a cell phone signal issue...if she takes it off of the hands free the signal is crystal clear.

Is anyone else having an issue like this? Or have you in the past and gotten it fixed some how?

Thanks

Old 04-14-2007, 05:19 AM
old fart
Default Re: Anyone else getting a garbled bluetooth connection?

I had problems with mine also and the dealer called in a factory rep.When he dropped the mike module down he found the wires going to the speaker missing a clip to keep them attached.Also dont rule out the phone,try another from a friend. good luck