Anyone got a spare "fog light" blanking piece?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 08:03 AM
Enthusiast
Default Anyone got a spare "fog light" blanking piece?

My TCH has evidently thrown the trim piece that covers the hole in the front bumper cover that the fog lights would go into. No fender benders, no curbs, no dings, it's just gone and now my TCH has a hole in the passenger front.

Anyone put fog lights in their '07 TCH and have the trim piece that comes from the factory to cover the hole? I need the passenger side.

Dealer says it won't be covered by warranty, because he doesn't have a "defective part" to swap for the warranty part. I told him it obviously it was defective because it didn't stay in place.

Thanks,

Gayle Snedecor

Old 12-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Camry Freak
Default Re: Anyone got a spare "fog light" blanking piece?

Try going to another dealer or call Toyota directly. As long as you did not modify the bumper, and there is no evidence of a collision, this should be covered under warranty.

My sister's 2005 Corolla lost both the driver and passenger side trim pieces- and they replaced both of them under warranty, no questions asked.