CAMRY COLORS-your pick

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 08:46 AM
joe540ci
Default CAMRY COLORS-your pick

Iwould like to know how many camry owners got the color they wanted -How many took what they had available-And what color would you have gotten if there was a choice. Mine is gold -red-silver- In that order.

Last edited by JOE540CI; 07-19-2006 at 08:57 AM.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:56 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: CAMRY COLORS-your pick

I've asked for Blue or Silver - I am hoping those colors come in.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:06 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Go for the gold! That was my first choice and I got it! I kept calling around various dealers and finally found one about 60 miles away.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:11 AM
joe540ci

thanks for the reply.we got called two days ago and they said they had a gold camry hy in for me to pick up.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:39 AM
Along for the ride.....

We wanted Platinum or Metallic Gray. Dealerships in my area only had two Platinums on their lots - one with sunroof and one w/o. They were saying ordering one could be 3 to 8 weeks or more. Not wanting to miss the tax break we went with the available Platinum w/ the sunroof. Very happy with it so far and love the color.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:47 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

We are almost 100% sure that we'll be getting our first choice, Jasper Pearl, at the end of this month/beginning of next month. If not, we will certainly be getting our second choice, Magnetic Gray. We have been waiting 7 weeks so far.

Old 07-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Enthusiast

My first choice was silver and told the dealer I would not settle for anything else. In about three weeks I had my fully loaded silver TCH. I love the color and wouldnt have it any other way, unless they made it in black.

Old 07-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Along for the ride.....

Originally Posted by realjuice
My first choice was silver and told the dealer I would not settle for anything else. In about three weeks I had my fully loaded silver TCH. I love the color and wouldnt have it any other way, unless they made it in black.
I forgot to add - if it came in black, it would have been our first choice too

Old 07-19-2006, 03:32 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

My choices were Blue Ribbon/Magnetic Gray (a virtual tie), loaded - including Nav. My dealer got a titanium allocated to them, and was fortunate to find a dealer in Indiana that had a loaded Magnetic Gray, and they made a trade. I am very happy with mine.

Old 07-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Active Enthusiast

We thought we wanted Desert Sand, and had been waiting for two months on a dealer's list, with an estimated 8 more weeks to go. Then we found a Jasper Pearl on another dealer's lot that had never even been test-driven and was not spoken for, and decided to grab that one instead. Now we love the color, and we're glad that the Desert Sand one didn't arrive before we got tired of waiting.

It's our Green Machine, in more ways than one!

Quick Reply: CAMRY COLORS-your pick

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands