Did YOU get a dollar?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Hybrid Head
Default Did YOU get a dollar?

I came home today to find a letter from J.D. Powers. So I open it and to my surprise a nice new dollar bill falls out I continue to read the letter and it's a survey about my car buying experience for my TCH. Was wondering if any one else I one?

Old 08-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Did YOU get a dollar?

You got screwed! they sent me $35. kidding

Old 08-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

NO, but the dealership has sent me a letter **** near every day.

Old 08-14-2006, 08:41 PM
Electricity Guzzler

Canucks got one up.

Last week I got a the survey and a cheque in the mail for $2. with the exchange that's about 1.80 USD I believe.

the survey was quite long. I was going to chuck it out and not cash the cheque. My wife said she'd fill it out though so I cashed the cheque.

I checked her responses after, I had to do a lot of correcting she really goofed up some parts. (she knows squat about cars) ( I chose the hycam and she didn't even car about the colour).

Let's just leave it at... the last time she filled up our car (not this one) she doused a good chunk of the car and herself in gas!

fortunately we were seconds from home the shower..

JD power isn't doing the Canadian survery. I forget the company name started with an S I believe.

Old 08-15-2006, 10:52 AM
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Originally Posted by TCHandler
I came home today to find a letter from J.D. Powers. So I open it and to my surprise a nice new dollar bill falls out I continue to read the letter and it's a survey about my car buying experience for my TCH. Was wondering if any one else I one?
Yes, I did. Filled out the survey online. Though $1 isn't much payment for the 20 mins it took to answer the questions.

Old 08-15-2006, 11:03 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

If I get the survey and the $1.00 bill I can look at it as paying below MSRP for my TCH.