Does anything other than oil change cause the Maint Reqd screen to appear?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Does anything other than oil change cause the Maint Reqd screen to appear?

I guess the subject line pretty much sums up my question.

Old 07-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Does anything other than oil change cause the Maint Reqd screen to appear?

I haven't seen it for anything except the oil change warning, but a similar annoying screen that won't go away until you do something about it is the Low Washer Fluid warning.

Old 07-30-2008, 08:06 AM
Hybrid Lover
Default Re: Does anything other than oil change cause the Maint Reqd screen to appear?

I second on the low washer fluid warning. Terribly annoying. It makes no sense that you can't get rid of it. It should come on at start-up then go away so I can see my other screens that are helping me get the best FE possible.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jwltch
I second on the low washer fluid warning. Terribly annoying. It makes no sense that you can't get rid of it. It should come on at start-up then go away so I can see my other screens that are helping me get the best FE possible.
And besides that....the lack of 2 gallons worth of washer fluid should up the FE a little. It is a shame they hide this from you! Darn them!