Emergency Responder android app for hybrids

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 08:27 AM
2009TCH w/NAV bought 4/08
Default Emergency Responder android app for hybrids

There is a free android and iphone app for emergency responders for the TCH and other hybrids. It shows where the dangerous components are. It is free to anyone and is pretty neat. Search for "extricate".

Old 01-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Emergency Responder android app for hybrids

extrication? not extraction? I guess it is.Vehicle extrication is the process of removing the vehicle from around a person that has been involved in a motor vehicle accident, when conventional means of exit are impossible or unadvisable. A delicate approach is needed to minimize injury to the victim during the extrication. This operation is typically accomplished by utilizing chocks and bracing for stabilization and hydraulic tools, including the Jaws of Life. I don't think, having it on your android phone will help you much...
https://market.android.com/details?i....android&hl=en