Glovebox, storage bin pads

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Beyond AM. Beyond FM.
Default Glovebox, storage bin pads

I found a great accessory for the current generation Camry - non-slip pads for the glovebox, storage bins, cupholders, door bins and other cubbies. I've had these pads before, in a Honda Pilot and Scion xB, and was excited to discover that I could get them for my Camry Hybrid.

The seller has a store on eBay, and is a great guy to deal with.

ebay user ID: PadsPlus
ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/PadsPlus

The pads arrived in perfect condition, with complete instructions and labeling that made it easy to install the pads in the proper location. Below are pictures of the pads in the packaging, and installed in the car. It even includes a pad for a rear console storage shelf in regular Camry's, but our Hybrids have A/C vents there instead.

pad-1.jpg

pad-2.jpg

pad-3.jpg

pad-4.jpg

pad-5.jpg

pad-6.jpg

pad-7.jpg

pad-8.jpg

pad-9.jpg

pad-10.jpg

Last edited by jay_man2; 11-18-2007 at 01:54 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Glovebox, storage bin pads

looks good!

Old 11-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Active Enthusiast

I'll probably get a set.

Question -- do the pads have adhesive on the bottom or do they just lay in the "slots" so they can be removed to clean under them? (For those times when liquid escapes from cups/cans. )

Last edited by JHSmith; 11-19-2007 at 10:38 AM.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Beyond AM. Beyond FM.

Originally Posted by JHSmith
I'll probably get a set.

Question -- do the pads have adhesive on the bottom or do they just lay in the "slots" so they can be removed to clean under them? (For those times when liquid escapes from cups/cans. )
The pads do not have adhesive on them, but come with a sheet of double sided sticky pads if you wanted to use them. I just placed mine in each location without the sticky pads, and they're just fine, and easy to remove to clean under them if needed.

Old 11-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Enthusiast

thanks for the link...i ordered mine today...i can't wait to stop the rattle of my soda cans!!! (and my cell phone...lol)

Old 11-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Active Enthusiast

received mine and the pads fit nicely. However, it is missing a pad for the drivers side change drawer. Not sure if the regular Camry's have a drivers side change drawer. I am awaiting a reply from padsplus.

Old 11-23-2007, 03:36 PM
Beyond AM. Beyond FM.

Originally Posted by nyceshirtz
received mine and the pads fit nicely. However, it is missing a pad for the drivers side change drawer. Not sure if the regular Camry's have a drivers side change drawer. I am awaiting a reply from padsplus.
That could very well be the case, since they were designed around a regular Camry, and include a rear console bin pad, and our Hybrids have a/c vents there instead of a bin. I completely forgot about that bin, even though it holds the swipe card for the parking garage at work.

Last edited by jay_man2; 11-23-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nyceshirtz
The drivers side change drawer IS padded.....

Old 11-23-2007, 04:34 PM
Enthusiast

The change drawer is padded from the factory on the bottom of the drawer only. The sides and back are not padded, and they are hard plastic, so if you have enough change in there, the change does rattle. I simply put black colored electrical tape on the sides and back of the drawer, and that seems to be sufficient padding to quiet the change.

Old 11-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Enthusiast

i got my pads today. the fit is perfect!!! i love it...i am not worried about the change drawer because i don't put that much change in there...it all goes into a jar and then goes into the coinstar!!!! really speedy delivery too...

Quick Reply: Glovebox, storage bin pads

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands