Grille Modifications

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Enthusiast
Default Grille Modifications

I have viewed the grille mod threads in this forum and am still not clear on one thing: Will an SE-style grille fit into a TCH nose? I have looked at some aftermarket sites where they sell stainless screen and billet grille replacements and they seem to differentiate between the SE and other models.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:20 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Grille Modifications

Originally Posted by Zekeman
I have viewed the grille mod threads in this forum and am still not clear on one thing: Will an SE-style grille fit into a TCH nose? I have looked at some aftermarket sites where they sell stainless screen and billet grille replacements and they seem to differentiate between the SE and other models.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Yes, all 2007 Camry grills are interchangable. It is the lower grill opening that is different on the SE because the front bodykit gets in the way.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Enthusiast

I have a simple question - are there any links that can help me with removing the top grille? I came out to my parked car a few days ago and somehow someone had..probably run into (not with a car) the Toyota emblem, so now that plastic piece the emblem sits on is bent inward and downward. I imagine that removing the grille is the only way to fix this odd mishap, but do I have to remove the whole front end to do this, or can I just leave it on??

Thanks for any tips with this!

Old 11-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Active Enthusiast

there you go..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater