How I can open the car from the passenger side just using my hand, without act alarm

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Enthusiast
Unhappy How I can open the car from the passenger side just using my hand, without act alarm

I tried to open the car from the passenger side without using the remote key just using my hand and all the time the lock was release but the alarm was activate.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: How I can open the car from the passenger side just using my hand, without act al

Don't arm the alarm when you lock the car. Just use the controls on the door and you shouldn't have a problem.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: How I can open the car from the passenger side just using my hand, without act al

When I exit the car I just close the door and push the little bottom on the handle and the car will close all the doors. when I try to open from the passeger side using the handle the lock was release but the alarm was activate.
you mean close the car using the controls and then close the door?

Old 03-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by montalf
When I exit the car I just close the door and push the little bottom on the handle and the car will close all the doors. when I try to open from the passeger side using the handle the lock was release but the alarm was activate.
you mean close the car using the controls and then close the door?
That's really odd. Mine does not work that way and I have the RS3200 alarm installed. I can go to either front door and open it with my hand.

Not setting the alarm is hard as it is automatically set when the vehicle is locked. I would see if the dealer can reprogram the alarm or I would closely review the manual to make sure something else is not happening.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Enthusiast

Anyone with the same problem?

Old 07-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Enthusiast

I have the same problem even with the trunk, only drivers door open without activating the alarm.