How many Toyota Camry Hybrids have pinstripes?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: How many Toyota Camry Hybrids have pinstripes?

"Don't think the stripes would look as good on a model with the side body panel moldings."

Had dealer install silver stripes AND side molding along with rear lip spoiler on my black TCH. Think the stripe looks good with the side molding. Had the side molding put on after seeing how the standard side molding on my '05 300C saved the doors from quite a few dings.

Last edited by robertru; 07-02-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robertru
"Don't think the stripes would look as good on a model with the side body panel moldings."

Had dealer install silver stripes AND side molding along with rear lip spoiler on my black TCH. Think the stripe looks good with the side molding. Had the side molding put on after seeing how the standard side molding on my '05 300C saved the doors from quite a few dings.
Are you able to post a picture?

Old 07-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jbollt
Are you able to post a picture?
New to this forum. Don't know how to post photo

Old 09-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Ours had pinstripes when we purchased it. Barcelona Red with ash interior and silver pinstripe with the Toyota pinstripe above the door handles. Looks nice, it was part of the decision to buy that vehicle. It was trade from one dealer to another and the first dealer had applied the stripe. The dealer we purchased from does not stripe their vehicles.

Old 09-20-2009, 07:28 AM
Active Enthusiast

I do! Ido!! I do!!!!! Silver gray sparkly things on Magnetic Grey.... Very very cool.

Old 09-20-2009, 11:26 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Trying to attach a photo of the front corner. I don't have a close enough pic of the side of the car for it to be seen well in my pics.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Camry 058.jpg (126.3 KB, 229 views)
Old 09-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Active Enthusiast

Bought a pinstripe kit on line. Gold paint on my super white TCH. Had a friend make me a stencil of the Toyota emblem.

100_4580.jpg

Old 09-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Active Enthusiast

Carolinacamry ... where did you buy your pinstripping on-line? Got my TCH about 3 seeks ago, white, and want to add the pinstripping. I had a white Honda Accord and added the pinstripping as well after I bought it ... but stopped by NAPA where I purchased before and they didn't have anything I liked. In my opinion, I think pinstripping does look good on white cars as breaks up the color a little bit. I expecially like the Toyota Emblem ... how did your friend make it?

Old 09-21-2009, 01:36 PM
Enthusiast

My TCH 2009 Super White has Gold pinstripes......

Old 09-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Milehghcty
Carolinacamry ... where did you buy your pinstripping on-line? Got my TCH about 3 seeks ago, white, and want to add the pinstripping. I had a white Honda Accord and added the pinstripping as well after I bought it ... but stopped by NAPA where I purchased before and they didn't have anything I liked. In my opinion, I think pinstripping does look good on white cars as breaks up the color a little bit. I expecially like the Toyota Emblem ... how did your friend make it?
Found the kit on line. I think the company is Finesse Pinstripe or something like that. The Toyota emblem came from www.streamlinedesign.com. Email Rich and tell him what you want and what size. My first emblems were vinyl material that just stick on. Then he made me the stencil so paint over. He is very reasonable and can make just about anything thing you want.