Inverted converter pump check hybrid system

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 08:19 AM
Enthusiast
Default Inverted converter pump check hybrid system

Anyone who knows how to change inverter coolant pump I am in Midwest the other day I had check hybrid system message and it was very cold here when I started the car it gave the message but it drove fine and then i turn it off and on a few times and it went away I noticed that the inverter pump did not work I watched the coolant in the resivor wasn’t moving and no noise and now it’s working. I have techstream on laptop I put ignition on and try to do a test on the coolant inverter pump and it doesn’t turn on but after I start the car let it warm up then turn it off it comes on I don’t know if weather is problem and actuator won’t turn on since it’s cold your help would be appreciated