MP3 Disc Random Feature (non-NAV)

Old 06-14-2006, 02:18 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default MP3 Disc Random Feature (non-NAV)

When I put my non-NAV CD changer into "disc random" mode, when it reaches the end of a song, it will automatically choose an MP3 at random from any folder on the disc. However, if a song comes on that I want to skip, I cannot seem to tell it to go to the "next" random track. I can only seem to go track up/down from whatever is currently playing. Anybody know a way to tell the unit to choose a new random song without waiting for the current one to finish playing?

Old 06-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: MP3 Disc Random Feature (non-NAV)

I've been wondering the same thing. My MP3s are in alphabetical order, so it means that I may be listening to another song by the same group.

I was wondering something else. RANDOM mode for regular CDs is either all songs on a disc or all songs on all discs. However, RANDOM mode for MP3s is either all songs in a folder on one disk or all songs on the entire disk. However, it will go to a different disks. What will the player do if you have some MP3 disks and some regular (WMA) disks?