Navigation, adding it on afterwards

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 12:30 PM
Looking...
Default Re: Navigation, adding it on afterwards

Maybe your hybrid likes gasoline too much... haha. My car gets about that mpg and it's not a hybrid... windy conditions can also hurt mpg by a decent amount. Or any of the above mentioned items.

Old 06-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Enthusiast

I have got E7011 Navigation unit from ebay.

I have it installed on my Toyota Camry 2007 XLE (JBL Unit) at Toyota dealer, but they were unable to get AUX and MIC working.

Whats needs to be done?

Regards,
Sandeep

Old 06-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

it has microphone in in it? sounds like you have a unit with wiring different from the OEM one. TCH has much more to it than regular Camry wiring. it has to be perfect match. of course, dealership will not guarantee it, as it's not bought through them.

Old 06-27-2011, 01:33 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Old 08-28-2016, 11:57 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dang
John....

This is fantastic information! Thanks very much for providing it. Finally there is a way to tell them apart without installing it and finding out it's the wrong one.

Thanks!

Dang
Dan,

I am very new to this forum and I was looking for help on installing E7012 unit on my 07 TC with JBL. I had a panasonic 6CD changer in the car originally, but now want to install the E7012 unit. I noticed that there is one connector that I cannot plug into the E7012 unit because it is mismatched. Could you help me figure this out? I have everything working on this unit, except for MIC and AUX. I am guessing the connector that I cannot plug in probably has the MIC & AUX connections?

Thanks

Old 04-15-2017, 06:00 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tvarghese
Dan,

I am very new to this forum and I was looking for help on installing E7012 unit on my 07 TC with JBL. I had a panasonic 6CD changer in the car originally, but now want to install the E7012 unit. I noticed that there is one connector that I cannot plug into the E7012 unit because it is mismatched. Could you help me figure this out? I have everything working on this unit, except for MIC and AUX. I am guessing the connector that I cannot plug in probably has the MIC & AUX connections?

Thanks
tvarghese, new here too, not sure if your still around or got this fixed? I just picked up a 7011 model for $200 so I couldn't pass it up. It works great but I also had 1 connector that would not match any of the size plugs on the back of the nav. My Bluetooth connected ok, but I believe it's the mic plug and something else? My steering wheel controls work though? Also I appear to have the hybrid unit that has an option for fuel consumption etc, but don't know if it's possible to make that work too on an 09 Camry SE non hybrid...Read it is, but didn't see any more details of how

Unused white plug that won't fit into navs pic attached...
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/PC7NYplPC7NYpl.jpg

Also, Dang are you still around? You may be my only way to know what to do...You seem very knowledgeable about this. Any help appreciated. Thanks.