Please help me locate TCH for purchase!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Jer
Don't taze me bro!
Default Please help me locate TCH for purchase!!

Does anyone happen to know where I can find one for purchase now? I'm trying to take delivery prior to the end of next month for obvious reasons and am coming up empty on my searches. I'm located in Colorado but willing to fly/drive for the right deal.

If I can be picky I would like a Barcelona Red loaded w/Nav, Bluetooth, Remote start and w/o the shift **** upgrade.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 08-27-2006, 04:42 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Please help me locate TCH for purchase!!

I was very successful in closing the wait gap. What I did was put my name a 3 different dealer list. When I put my name on the third list on a Friday, the dealer said they wanted me to buy it from THEM, I asked them if they'd give me a deal. They said "No were not making deals's on TCH's" I said then why would I buy from you over someone else? Finally I said this. "I'm a buyer who's ready to buy, I have financing, all you need to do is call me and I'll come and sign the papers, but the first dealer to call me, wins."

I got a call 2 days later from that same dealer, a loaded TCH in Barcelona Red. You place on the waiting list is very negotiable.

Old 08-27-2006, 04:59 AM
Enthusiast

Not sure how far you're willing to travel, but, the dealership that purchased my TCH from currently has a Desert Sand, loaded, Nav, leather, moonroof, etc., no dealer markup, deal if you can, they sold mine for sticker plus a low Doc fees, 189.00, tax will probably be up to you since you live out of state. www.fallonautomall.com this is in Nevada, about 50 miles east of Reno. They only sell their Hybrids as they come on the lot, first come first serve. Sticker price is $34416.00 plus Docs.

Old 08-27-2006, 05:14 AM
Enthusiast

As of yesterday, Grossinger Toyota North in Chicago had a loaded
Blue Ribbon Metallic available. I bought my loaded Desert Sand Metallic from them a couple of weeks ago for $200 off sticker.
If you are interested, the contact info is below.

TJ Prayner
Hybrid Director / Scion Sales Manager
Grossinger Toyota North
847-745-4426

Old 08-27-2006, 06:47 AM
Active Enthusiast

If there is a 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Magnetic Gray Metallic/Ash Leather loaded with less than 50 miles and the following options:

CQ (Convenience Pkg)
SR (Moon Roof)
CF (Carpet Mats and Trunk Mats)
MG3 (Color-keyed Mud Guards)
NV (Navigation System)
LA (Seat Trim Leather Surfaced)
WL (Wheel Locks)

... for $31,000 OTD (including 3% tax and doc fees), let me know...

Last edited by agnosto; 08-27-2006 at 07:13 AM.
Old 08-27-2006, 06:57 AM
it's just a car...

There's always ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 08-27-2006, 07:51 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by certz656
Not sure how far you're willing to travel, but, the dealership that purchased my TCH from currently has a Desert Sand, loaded, Nav, leather, moonroof, etc., no dealer markup, deal if you can, they sold mine for sticker plus a low Doc fees, 189.00, tax will probably be up to you since you live out of state. www.fallonautomall.com this is in Nevada, about 50 miles east of Reno. They only sell their Hybrids as they come on the lot, first come first serve. Sticker price is $34416.00 plus Docs.
Sticker price is $34416? Sounds like about a $4000 markup to me (unless they padded Dealer/Port accessories - and then it is still padded!)...

EDIT: Just found it on their web site. Looks like the stock wheels are still on it. Gotta be dealer markup. No wonder it is still on the lot.

Last edited by spiff72; 08-27-2006 at 07:54 AM.
Old 08-27-2006, 08:22 AM
"Silver Bullet" Owner
Thumbs down Re: Please help me locate TCH for purchase!!

Originally Posted by spiff72
Sticker price is $34416? Sounds like about a $4000 markup to me (unless they padded Dealer/Port accessories - and then it is still padded!)...

EDIT: Just found it on their web site. Looks like the stock wheels are still on it. Gotta be dealer markup. No wonder it is still on the lot.
I argree. It is at least a $3000 markup. It is not worth it. Most dealers are selling at sticker.

Old 08-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Jer
Don't taze me bro!

Thanks for all the info guys... keep them coming as I'll start calling on all of these tomorrow morning (assuming most of these dealerships are closed on Sundays) and hopefully will secure something very soon here.

Originally Posted by vioarc

I've already contacted this seller by phone but 1) she's not willing to give me a price that she wants to sell it for and 2) I want to do a three year lease and am not sure how a used car lease would work. If it can be done then I'm highly interested in this one because it's not too far and exactly what we're looking for.

Old 08-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Active Enthusiast

Atlanta Toyota is showing a desert sand mica with bisque leather interior on their website. Nav, leather, sunroof.

Quick Reply: Please help me locate TCH for purchase!!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands