Razzi ground effects w/simulated dual exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Question Razzi ground effects w/simulated dual exhaust

I am thinking about purchasing the Razzi ground effects kit with simulated dual exhaust. Has anyone installed these items and did you have any problems doing so?

Old 03-29-2008, 05:04 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Razzi ground effects w/simulated dual exhaust

I'm curious, why would you want a simulated dual exhaust? It seems like a waste of money to me

Old 03-30-2008, 09:42 AM

This is an option since the ground effects has cutouts for duals. I'm not sure adding full duals would save any money. Buying the ground effects will break the bank anyway. Simulated duals is just for the look. Maybe duals later...

Old 03-31-2008, 10:54 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Read this thread. The poster has the RK Sport body kit, but he installed the fake Razzi exhaust. Search ToyotaNation.com Gen6 forum for other Camry owners that have done this (doesn't matter if it is hybrid or not).

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...i+fake+exhaust

Old 03-31-2008, 05:43 PM

Thanks for the link on the exhaust. Good info there.

Question Flopshot, why did you go with the RK sport kit over the Razzi kit?

Old 04-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

1) Razzi was more expensive, I think the cheapest I found it was $599 + shipping. I bought the RK Sport on sale for $417 + shipping.

2) The front valence on the Razzi is a clone of the CamrySE bodykit. The top of the front lip goes OVER the fog light holes. But the RK Sport kit is different and has a better look IMO, as the top of the lip goes UNDER the fog light openings. Also the rear valence is slightly different and I liked the RK Sport a little better. Compare photos of the two and you will see what I mean.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:44 PM

IMO, the RK sport kit is a little more subtle than the Razzi and has a smoother look. I like the look of the Razzi because it is a bit more bold and really like the looks of the SE kit. The rear valance is a toss up. I like both kits. At this point I believe I will go with the Razzi. I received my spoiler and will hold on to it until I receive my body kit and install it all at once. Your TCH is very sharp and it has been a help to see your pics. Thanks for the responses, it's appreciated. I will try to post some pics when I get mine completed. I have to purchase fog lights now.

Old 04-13-2008, 06:19 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flopshot
Read this thread. The poster has the RK Sport body kit, but he installed the fake Razzi exhaust. Search ToyotaNation.com Gen6 forum for other Camry owners that have done this (doesn't matter if it is hybrid or not).

Hey I saw your post on the RK Sport kit - your pictures came out really nice!!!! I just posted my installation on the Razzi kit and I included details about the fake exhaust tip: https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...llation-17742/

Was the RK Sport kit installed the same way?

Randyman