TCG Navigation v 6.1 hacks

Old 05-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: TCG Navigation v 6.1 hacks

You only have to pull the fuse that is located in the hood area - just for a couple of minutes.

Old 05-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Enthusiast

Is there anything that happens aside from having to reset the clock (ie reset the mileage of the trip computers,etc)? The nice thing is that the actual back up works except for the push-button hack (which I need to unplug the battery for).

I was just hesitant that it may interfere somehow with the Hybrid system/battery.

Old 05-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by titaniummd
Is there anything that happens aside from having to reset the clock (ie reset the mileage of the trip computers,etc)? The nice thing is that the actual back up works except for the push-button hack (which I need to unplug the battery for).

I was just hesitant that it may interfere somehow with the Hybrid system/battery.
It doesn't interfere with the Hybrid system. The only thing I had to do was restore user info from saved personal info and reselect radio stations.

Old 05-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply. The angle at which to remove the lead was awkward. This sounds so stupid but: Do you take out the battery from the compartment and then loosen the nut? I didn't want to inadvertently loosen something.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:43 AM
Active Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply. The angle at which to remove the lead was awkward. This sounds so stupid but: Do you take out the battery from the compartment and then loosen the nut? I didn't want to inadvertently loosen something.
Don't disconnect the battery - just the fuse in the hood for about 5 minutes.

It is labled as Radio #1 and is located in the hood under the cover labled Relays/Fuses.

Old 05-07-2007, 03:59 PM
Enthusiast

I am glad I asked. A doctor with a wrench is a dangerous sight.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Enthusiast

I just went around the neighborhood to try it out. I got the service menu and I pushed the 'override' button but I still couldn't access the menus while driving. Now, I just tapped the button and even repeated it.

Do I have to hold the button down and wait for a sound or sign?

Old 05-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I just went around the neighborhood to try it out. I got the service menu and I pushed the 'override' button but I still couldn't access the menus while driving. Now, I just tapped the button and even repeated it.

Do I have to hold the button down and wait for a sound or sign?
You have to hold the override "button" until it beeps...

Old 05-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Arrow Re: TCG Navigation v 6.1 hacks

Beep? I couldn't get my override button to beep, shriek, squeal, moan, groan, or wheeze... I just press it for about five seconds until it changes color.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro
Beep? I couldn't get my override button to beep, shriek, squeal, moan, groan, or wheeze... I just press it for about five seconds until it changes color.
It changes color also...Steve..maybe you have the default beep setting turned off?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TCG Navigation v 6.1 hacks

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands