Toyota Announces Pricing For Camry Hybrid 50th Anniversary Edition

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Toyota Announces Pricing For Camry Hybrid 50th Anniversary Edition

For those of you adding up the value of the enhancements in this package, you need to add the navigation package to your calculations! That one accessory alone makes the price much more justified. NOTE: Read the part of the article that mentions the 4 disc CD changer to see what I'm talking about.

Old 03-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Keeping Toyota Solvent

Originally Posted by andrewbmoore
For those of you adding up the value of the enhancements in this package, you need to add the navigation package to your calculations! That one accessory alone makes the price much more justified. NOTE: Read the part of the article that mentions the 4 disc CD changer to see what I'm talking about.
No. The delta I quoted allowed for the NAV. The price is over $1500 more that a NAV, Leather, Convenience Pkg, Moon Roof blah blah equipped TCH.
I'd be curious how scarce spare parts would be if you need to replace a wheel, badge or dash trim item since only 3000 sets of each are being produced.

Old 03-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Enthusiast

I kind of like the car myself. The white color would be very practical for the hot summers we get here in Birmingham.

I won't be in the market until August; maybe they will still be available then...

Old 03-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by schmidtj
No. The delta I quoted allowed for the NAV. The price is over $1500 more that a NAV, Leather, Convenience Pkg, Moon Roof blah blah equipped TCH.
I'd be curious how scarce spare parts would be if you need to replace a wheel, badge or dash trim item since only 3000 sets of each are being produced.
I see where my cost mistake was. I incorrectly assumed that "leather trimmed" meant full leather interior. I paid around 28 grand for my TCH without leather or NAV, so this package looked much more reasonable when I assumed full leather. Sorry for the mixup.

Old 03-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I don't like those rims.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:47 AM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Toyota Announces Pricing For Camry Hybrid 50th Anniversary Edition

Originally Posted by TCH2007
Not to be too contrary - but I like it! The wheels and pearl paint make the vehicle very distinctive IMHO.

I AGREE WITH YOU. Very nice looking.

Terry (tiger)

Old 03-17-2007, 11:22 AM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Toyota Announces Pricing For Camry Hybrid 50th Anniversary Edition

Originally Posted by TCH2007
Look around you and will see MANY that have spent at least that much for different wheels/tires - simply to be "distinctive". For some people, it's worth it. I'm certainly not too old to remember the thrill of having different wheels and/or a special paint job than stock.

YMMV
Rod,

Well said. I just spent the money for "Different-Wheels & Honda Body-Kit" for my 2006 HCH II. With the Toyota Camry Hybrid you can just Purchase the vehicle and you get it all.

Terry (tiger)