Triplets - one set fraternal, one set identical

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Active Enthusiast
Talking Triplets - one set fraternal, one set identical

I live in a low population (about 100,000) area so seeing another TCH is still a novelty. Over Father's Day weekend I was on a small ferry in the Puget Sound (Seattle) and out of about 50 cars there were 2 other TCH: 1 blue (he was a HyperMiler) and one white (she was sort of ho-hum about mileage).

Now it seems that there are 2 other Jasper Pearls in my small area! I had only heard about them from friends but was surprised to see one going the opposite way on my way home the other day. It is a weird feeling!

I've been absent for a few months and am trying to get back on board...only 5 weeks till my first year is up! Will probably hit 10,000 miles by that time. Getting about 34 mpg around town and almost 40 on the freeway.

Barb

Old 07-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Triplets - one set fraternal, one set identical

I saw another Jasper Pearl the other day - it was freaky. I see TCH's all over the place here. One time I counted 3 on the way to work. But have only ever seen another jasper pearl once. It's a great color, isn't it?

Old 07-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Active Enthusiast

Yep! I love it because it is a) unique and b) doesn't show the dirt! Between the color and the fact that it doesn't make any sound when backing out of a parking place!

Barb

Old 07-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by belbe
Yep! I love it because it is a) unique and b) doesn't show the dirt! Between the color and the fact that it doesn't make any sound when backing out of a parking place!

Barb
I always suspected those Jasper Pearls are quieter.