Two loaded TCHs available so. Ohio-Indiana

Old 06-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Enthusiast
Default Two loaded TCHs available so. Ohio-Indiana

There is a loaded Desert Sand with Nav coming in this Tuesday June 13th to the dealer in Richmond Indiana (SE Indiana (30 minutes west of Dayton OH). Talk to Vince. It was for me but I've got a different one coming so there is no one in line for it (they don't even have a waiting list).

I got a call this morning that there is a white loaded TCH with Nav in Cincinnati at Joseph Toyota that arrived this morning. Not spoken for. Talk to Chris. Closest dealer to me but not the color I want.

Old 06-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Two loaded TCHs available so. Ohio-Indiana

Hello, the loaded Desert Sand is exactly the car I've been looking for! Do you have a phone# for the dealership?

Thanks!
Scott

Old 06-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Enthusiast

765 966 4569 (Vince S.)

Old 06-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Arrow Re: Two loaded TCHs available so. Ohio-Indiana

Woohoo, we have a man-machine love connection!

Old 06-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Enthusiast

ROFL !!! I didn't think of this sounding like a singles ad but now that you mention it......... boggles the imagination. Still laughing.

Last edited by anniemfuse; 06-10-2006 at 07:53 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 06-13-2006, 10:01 PM
Active Enthusiast

Hey Everyone,

First post on here.

LOL, I think that White fully-loaded TCH at Joseph Toyota Cincinatti might have been mine. LOL. I was working with an agent there, very pushy, and he could never give me a straight answer on anything. Finally, stroke of luck, my bf found Atlanta Toyota's website and I called there. Mine arrives on this friday, 06/16, in Atlanta and then I am having it shipped promptly here to Columbus.

The people there at great, extremely friendly, could answer every question I had and were not pushy or aggressive at all. The agent I worked with at Joseph made some very snarky, passive-aggressive comments when I cancelled my deposit. All in all, I am still more satisfied with my purchase with Atlanta Toyota than any of the dealings I had with Joseph Toyota.

In case anyone is still looking for that elusive, Mid-West Holy Grail of a TCH, Atlanta Toyota has about 6 more fully-loaded TCH's coming in over the next two weeks. I believe there's even a Jasper Pearl with a spoiler listed on their website right now.

I hope my post doesn't turn anyone off of Joseph Toyota. It was more than likely just the agent I was working with. He kept referring to my order as an XLE V6, which made me VERY worried that he could not a) refer to the car I wanted by the proper trim name and b) he had absolutely no training on the product.

I also really liked working with Dennis Lacjak (pronounced lay-chak) at Beechmont Toyota. Unfortunately, it came down to who could give me the straightest answers and get me my TCH the fastest. In the end, that was Atlanta Toyota. Check out their website, they have a TON of TCH's, including a bunch of fully-loaded ones.

Old 06-14-2006, 05:45 AM
Enthusiast
Default loaded Desert Sand TCH STILL available se Indiana

I live close to Joseph Toyota. I worked with Chris Ward - wonderful guy, no pressure. However, the sales manager told me it would be November before I could get a loaded TCH with nav. I almost bought an 06 last fall there priced at 200 over invoice - my sales person was pretty decent then too but accidentally ordered the wrong color so after waiting five weeks for the right color/options, I decided to wait for the 07, then later got intrigued with the TCH. A friend of mine had a horrible high pressure sales experience there two years ago.

I don't know if that white TCH is still available.

The Desert Sand loaded with nav IS still available. I got my TCH elsewhere last night. And I got a call yesterday afternoon from my sales guy Vince at Richmond Toyota (Richmond Indiana, southeast Indiana just west of Dayton Ohio) saying the other one would be there today or tomorrow. I had told him last week that it looked like I would be able to buy elsewhere first but he still held it for me, hoping to get it first. (He even got other calls on Monday and Tuesday and told them it was sold.) He has been very decent and communicative over the last few months - I really hope someone buys that car from him. MSRP, no markup, no pressure.

Glad your shipment from Atlanta worked out.

Off to enjoy my new car!!!

Old 06-14-2006, 06:05 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by anniemfuse
ROFL !!! I didn't think of this sounding like a singles ad but now that you mention it......... boggles the imagination. Still laughing.
SWM, 46, easy on gas pedal put occassionally likes to have some fun. ISO low maintenance TCH, jasper pearl, fully loaded seeking long term relationship. Nothing is too good for my TCH (premium fuel). Serious inquiries only. Loave message at 1 888 GO GREEN.