Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Toyota Camry Hybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-camry-hybrid-49/)
-   -   What color is your TCH survey? (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/toyota-camry-hybrid-49/what-color-your-tch-survey-17006/)

haroldo 02-07-2008 04:51 AM

What color is your TCH survey?

What color is your TCH survey?

mikieboyblue 02-07-2008 06:16 AM

Re: What color is your TCH survey?

Once you go black....you never go back... baby! yeah!

talmy 02-07-2008 07:31 AM

Metalic Mud

Toyota calls it "Desert Sand Mica" but I know better.

(I wanted the red but there wasn't one to be had.)

haroldo 02-07-2008 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by mikieboyblue (Post 160988)
Once you go black....you never go back... baby! yeah!

Actually, I replaced my Black Avalon with a Metallic Gray Camry, so I guess you can go back, I did.

rmorrow 02-07-2008 09:08 AM

I wanted the Jasper Pearl, but would have had to wait at least three months for it. As it was, there was a Titanium ready for me in only 6 weeks.

acco20 02-07-2008 09:42 AM

This survey has been done before, and that gentleman also left off "blizard pearl". If you add it in,,,,I will be able to particapate. Thank you.

haroldo 02-07-2008 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by acco20 (Post 161008)
This survey has been done before, and that gentleman also left off "blizard pearl". If you add it in,,,,I will be able to particapate. Thank you.

Sorry, about that, didn't know that. I just copied the colors available from the Wiki link (above). Unable to edit the survey. Choose other.

mikieboyblue 02-07-2008 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by haroldo (Post 160995)
Actually, I replaced my Black Avalon with a Metallic Gray Camry, so I guess you can go back, I did.

I've been there and back and there again. Metallic Gray is a sexy color though. I wanted my mother to get that color for her RAV but they only offer it in the sport model (for some unknown reason).

Traditionally that saying applies to something unrelated to cars...of which I have no comment since this is a family show.

daveosborne 02-08-2008 10:06 AM

I hadn't intended to get a black TCH - wanted the metallic grey (long wait) - but I walked onto the lot one day and there was a black one with the options I wanted. I thought it was gorgeous. Test drove it 60 miles, listening for console crickets and other horrors I'd read about on this board for months. None there. So I bought it.

Then, of course, I started to wonder about my sanity in buying a black one. But after 10,000 miles, I've got far past my second thoughts. It's still gorgeous. Even with its usual mid-winter ski trip mud coat. The crickets have never moved in, nor any other bug or bother.

Sky Blue 02-08-2008 01:03 PM

Sky Blue Pearl.

I love the Jasper Pearl but didn't want so much attention (I am an introvert).