HCH I-Specific Discussions Model Years 2003–2005

I knew it was coming..

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default I knew it was coming..

We've been moved to the kids table at Thanksgiving. But that's ok, this will making reading post a lot more clear. I'm tired of hearing about that fancy 06 HCH anyway.

Old 06-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Default Re: I knew it was coming..

Hmm... will this mean that older HCH-1 specific topics will be moved, if they are still active in the main forum?

Old 06-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator & Contributor ($)

Originally Posted by Double-Trinity
Hmm... will this mean that older HCH-1 specific topics will be moved, if they are still active in the main forum?
I think so...

Old 06-01-2006, 02:47 PM

That's what I was thinking...

Old 06-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Enthusiast

I agree it will make the posts more clearer. When the next redesign comes out I'm sure all of us 2006 owners will get our own table and wish we had the newer and "fancier" HCH.

Old 06-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hmm. How come they didn't split out the two versions of the Prius?

Old 06-01-2006, 08:30 PM

I'm sure it's on its way.

Old 06-01-2006, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by AZMerf
Hmm. How come they didn't split out the two versions of the Prius?
I don't think there's enough volume of Prius I posters on the site to justifty a sub-forum, with 55 in the database compared to 418 for the HCH-I.

Old 06-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Site Founder

HCH I threads will be moved if moderators or administrators happen to come across them, but there's just too many threads to bother finding them all individually. As for the Prius, Mike you are correct that the Prius category hasn't filled up enough. There's no particular reason to split it. Active topics in the Civic forum, however, are now spilling onto the second page.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Active Enthusiast

Yeah, I was just thinking the other day about how the HCH forum has become more and more about the HCH2, and wondering if it would split...

I love my HCH1! For the first little while, reading the posts, I was thinking about how I could upgrade, get the new version etc.... I knew that would last about 2 weeks, and it did. I now think that even if I were in the market for a new car soon, I'd wait at least until the next model year before getting the HCH2. I'm leary of buying a first model year... I always hope they'll work out the bugs in later models.

Also, the colors are a big thing with me! WHY do they put ivory interior with darker blue and black exteriors? They did that on the first model years of the HCH1, as well. That was one of the reasons (ok, so not the major reason-- that was money!) that I waited and bought the 04...

Anyway, that's my ramblings... I'm very happy with my 04 HCH! I'm glad we have our own forum!
--A

Quick Reply: I knew it was coming..

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands