HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Berdini or Sannucci?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 10:06 PM
Enthusiast
Default Berdini or Sannucci?

I probably didnt spell them right.

I am at about 4500 miles and I drive 100 mi/day. So I am looking for the extended warranty. If you didnt get it at the dealer, but got it later, who did you get it from and why? I suppose I am looking for the 120K with shorter years since I put lots o miles.

Thanks

Old 06-19-2006, 04:51 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Berdini or Sannucci?

I got mine from Sannucci. I had no problems like many other people on this board. Everything was legit and came in a timely manner. They replied to my emails quickly too.

Old 06-19-2006, 05:05 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by exbauer
I got mine from Sannucci. I had no problems like many other people on this board. Everything was legit and came in a timely manner. They replied to my emails quickly too.

Same here.

Look to the thread: POLL: Did you purchase an extended warranty,

or something to that effect,

Michael

Old 06-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Enthusiast

I used Sannucci as well with their 12 month financing package. Everything went smoothly

Old 06-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Wo ai Zheng!

I went with Saccucci with the 12mo 0% deal. That's really the only reason I picked them over Bernardi. Whoever processed the order the first time was in their first or second day on the job, so they accidentally hit me for both the $880 and $88 at the same time. A single phone call cleared that up without any trouble at all.

Old 06-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I just bought the 7 year/120,000 mile, $0 deductible from Saccucci. Does anybody know anything about the $25 discount at hondapartsdeals.com? Is it just like cash at their store, or is it off of a certain dollar amount? There website did not specify.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Active Enthusiast

Is the 6K based on an honor system? How do they know? Just curious how strict this mileage figure is. Maybe based on time they would have you verify it at a local dealer if things seemed fishy. Or, possibly they don't care that much because the clock starts ticking from day one anyway. Anyone have a real clue on this?

Old 07-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mr. Kite
I just bought the 7 year/120,000 mile, $0 deductible from Saccucci. Does anybody know anything about the $25 discount at hondapartsdeals.com? Is it just like cash at their store, or is it off of a certain dollar amount? There website did not specify.
I received my paperwork from Saccucci. The coupon code that they give you is for $25.00 of any order over $50.00.

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands