HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Honda Dealers Omitting Work Orders

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 01:31 AM
MEAN TO BE GREEN ACTIVIST
Thumbs down Honda Dealers Omitting Work Orders

I don't know if it is just my dealer, BUT when I take my HCH II in for warrenty work (Wiper motor, Oxygen Sensor, etc. - I never get a copy of the work order. This is also true of my '07 Fit (problem after having a block heater put in - 3x so far to fix an air bubble in the coolant system) I have asked, and they say they will mail it to me - if the problem is fixed. Compared to my experience with Subarus for 30+ years - the Honda have way more little bugs - no cost to me, but it is my time and often inconvenient. Do other dealers routinely NOT give you a copy of the work orders ?

Old 05-07-2007, 12:53 PM
No Spin Enthusiast
Default Re: Honda Dealers Omitting Work Orders

Originally Posted by Donald
I don't know if it is just my dealer, BUT when I take my HCH II in for warrenty work (Wiper motor, Oxygen Sensor, etc. - I never get a copy of the work order. This is also true of my '07 Fit (problem after having a block heater put in - 3x so far to fix an air bubble in the coolant system) I have asked, and they say they will mail it to me - if the problem is fixed. Compared to my experience with Subarus for 30+ years - the Honda have way more little bugs - no cost to me, but it is my time and often inconvenient. Do other dealers routinely NOT give you a copy of the work orders ?
I've taken my 2007 Hybrid in twice for warranty work since I bought it in Dec. 2006 and both times they gave me a copy of the work order with my comments on it about what I thought the problem was and I signed the order. When I picked up the car, I got a copy of the work done, things replaced, etc with $0 on it and the statement "warranty" on it. Your dealer is pulling a fast one on you. The dealer is not giving you any proof that he did anything. That's not right.

Old 05-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

yeah, i get a work order on every little thing that they do... so instead of saying Honda in your title... it should be dealer X is ommiting work order.

Old 05-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

My dealer prints out a detailed work order every time. You need to find a better place to take your car.

Old 05-12-2007, 01:25 AM
MEAN TO BE GREEN ACTIVIST

When I take the car in and I pay for an oil change, then I get the work order. When I take it in for warranty work- it's sign here and then later - ypu're all set to go.