HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

OWN or BUYING a 2006 HCH: (You-Must-Read-This) 12/22/2005

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 05:05 PM
G.H. Contributor
Arrow OWN or BUYING a 2006 HCH: (You-Must-Read-This) 12/22/2005

To: Members;

I hope this (Thread) can stay here:

I just talked with the Honda Dealer that Ordered my HCH for me and I just (Purchased) the (8 YR.120,000 Mile) Honda Extended Warranty. I ask the F&I Manager if he would like to have the Business from Members of the (GreenHybrid) Site that I am a Member of, and he said Yes. I went over exactly what I would Post here on (GreenHybrid) and he said that was fine. So here goes:

Gary Force Honda, 2325 Scottsville Rd. Bowling Green, KY. 42104
Phone 1(800) 533-6723 Toll-Free
Phone 1(502) 781-8230
Phone 1(270) 781-8230
Fax.... 1(270) 782-2403
www.garyforcehonda.com

Matt Lyons F&I Manager:

If you would like a (Very-Competitive-Price) on a "2006-HCH" Honda Extended Warranty give him a call at the above Number:

(YOU HAVE TO MENTION "GreenHybrid" Forum TO "Matt Lyons" TO

GET THE PRICING)

If you would like to mention my Name to Matt Lyons feel Free to do so. I Do-Not work for and in (No-Way) Paid by Gary Force Honda to provide this information to this Forum. The only thing that I would ask of you as Members Please Do-Not get Pricing for Friends Etc. and Abuse this I think Gift that could Save you Money on (YOUR) HCH's Ext. Warranty. I'm sure if Abuse takes Place this will end Very-Suddenly for (Everyone).

"Moderators & Jason" I did this Thread here only because I think more Members would see it than somewhere else. If it needs to be Moved that is fine and you have my (Apology) Up-Front for having it in the Wrong-Place.

Lets Help Each Other;

Real-Name: (Terry Honaker)

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 12-23-2005 at 11:21 AM. Reason: I Purchased the (8 YR. 120,000 Mile Warranty)
Old 12-22-2005, 11:51 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: OWN or BUYING a 2006 HCH: (You-Must-Read-This) 12/22/2005

TOP/PAGE

Old 12-23-2005, 09:01 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: OWN or BUYING a 2006 HCH: (You-Must-Read-This) 12/22/2005

So what did you pay for it??

Old 12-23-2005, 09:57 AM
Owner of '06 HCH #7264

Originally Posted by sactoroy
So what did you pay for it??
LOL.. Yep that was my thought also.

I agree good news should allow to be shared, but it looks like Terry did such a hard sell to Jason, to allow the post to stay, he forgot the price

Old 12-23-2005, 10:52 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Are their prices better than these?

http://www.jayhondacare.com/Civic_Hybrid.htm

Old 12-23-2005, 11:54 AM
G.H. Contributor
Angry Re: OWN or BUYING a 2006 HCH: (You-Must-Read-This) 12/22/2005

Hi Everyone;

I really Did-Not (FORGET) the Price I Paid for the Ext. Warr.; The rest of the story is I am a Dealer and the Price to me is (Dealer-To-Dealer) which is more than likely not the Exact Price to you here on this Forum.

The I hope Favor to all of you as Members here is that I ask the Honda Dealer if he was interested in selling the Ext. Warr. to members on this Forum at a Very-Reduced Price and he said Yes.

So; thats why I have Not-Posted the Exact-Price that I purchased the Ext. Warr. for, not because I (FORGOT).

I would Hope that Jason would see that I am trying to Help Members here on (His) Site and Not-Hurt-Them or this Forum. Apparently he Agrees:

Sometimes (NO-MATTER) what a person does to Help/Assist others it is never Enough or Understood as just someone taking their time to help someone or Others without any (Personal/Financial Gain) for Themselves. If the majority of Members think that this Thread is of No-Help, Please (PM-Jason) and ask Him to remove this Thread from this Forum and there will be No-Hard Feelings from me in the least.

I Posted the Toll-Free number to call and get the prices on the Ext. Warr. and I am not going to be a go between for Members and Gary Force Honda.

I think with all Good-Intentions I have Certainly done my part. I really Feel Sorry for those members that cannot for what ever reason see the difference in someone trying to Help/Assist members and Not for Personal Gain.

Enough;

Terry

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 12-23-2005 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Remove the word: not had two of them in sentence.
Old 12-23-2005, 12:00 PM
Active Enthusiast

Terry, I don't read any of the responses as misinterpreting your intentions. Thanks for trying to help. Do you have an opinion on whether the other place (jayhondacare.com) is better or the same as your guy?

Don

Old 12-23-2005, 12:17 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: OWN or BUYING a 2006 HCH: (You-Must-Read-This) 12/22/2005

Originally Posted by dshelman
Terry, I don't read any of the responses as misinterpreting your intentions. Thanks for trying to help. Do you have an opinion on whether the other place (jayhondacare.com) is better or the same as your guy?

Don
The answer in short is this: I think he talked like he was going to Bend Over Backwards to Lower the Prices to Members here.

However I Do-Not know because I have No-Way to find out until someone that is really ready to (Purchase) the Ext. Warr. makes the call and gets a (Matter-Of-Fact) Hard Price from Gary Force Honda.

I Do-Not have a sheet on Hondas Ext. Warr.; Dealer Cost Prices to go by. Once someone Legit makes the call to him I think at that Point we will know for sure. I just hope that the person that makes the call to that Dealer is for Real and Not just Jerking the Dealers Chain because they are Busy and Do-Not have time for alot of Games.

My pricing on HCH ll; Accessories; and Ext. Warr. is as we say in the Business, a Courtesy Between People in the Same Business that one Day may be able to Help Them. So my Pricing on all of this is Not-Consumer if you will. Think like a Patient that is a Doctor in a different Field or Practice they Help Each-Other. Same Difference in the Car-Business. (SOMETIMES)

Terry

The place you are speaking of is really giving a Very Good Price and I thought that Hopefully Gary Force Might Extend (Competive-Pricing) to you as Members of GreenHybrid. He certainly indicated that, but I guess we will have to wait and see when someone out there is Serious about Purchasing One.

Terry

Old 02-10-2006, 03:54 PM
G.H. Contributor
Exclamation Re: OWN or BUYING a 2006 HCH: (You-Must-Read-This) 12/22/2005

This Post is done simply to bring this Thread back to the Top of the Hybid Civic Forum.

I have read in another Thread where members are contacting this Dealer and He is doing for Members here as he said he would on Pricing.

If your interested in Ext. Warranty, give this Gentleman a call.

Jason/Moderators:

Is there away to keep this Thread at the Top Of the Hybrid Forum for awhile. It is Helping members {Save-Money}.

Thanks;

Terry
Here to Help Greenhybrim Members:

Old 02-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Site Founder

Terry, it is not a policy of GreenHybrid to advertise dealers such as this and their word that they will provide a "competitive" price is not reason enough for us to support them. It would be much too easy for this dealer to reap the benefits of the advertising but not deliver.

I will reconsider, however, if you can work out an agreement with the dealer to provide a fixed price for GreenHybrid members. If we know what the price is ahead of time, we can be sure this interaction would be mutually beneficial.

Quick Reply: OWN or BUYING a 2006 HCH: (You-Must-Read-This) 12/22/2005

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands