HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

P0A27 error.

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 07:06 AM
Enthusiast
Default P0A27 error.

Hey! My civic have p0a27 error. The hybrid system works but the IMA light is on. Seems the car works fine. What can be wrong, what should i change? The honda dealer in my town never repaired a 2gen hybrid so i know even more about the car than them... They said i need to change the BCM hybrid control module. And it should be changed to the same serial number. Is it true?

Old 06-24-2019, 07:48 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: P0A27 error.

Most common cause is a poor connection. I assume you eventually replaced the fuse, and since you replaced the sticks, it's highly likely related to a bad connection during reassembly.

Remove and reinstall all connectors in the IPU.

Old 06-24-2019, 08:20 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S Keith
Most common cause is a poor connection. I assume you eventually replaced the fuse, and since you replaced the sticks, it's highly likely related to a bad connection during reassembly.

Remove and reinstall all connectors in the IPU.
Thanks, i will try that. The control module could go wrong because the guy gave me the battery with changed polarity so it was -170V when i installed first.. (i trust him so i didnt check it..) thats why the fuse died.

Old 06-24-2019, 05:17 PM

This is why I hesitate to answer people. The above additional information would have been important to know up front. I had to search your other posts to find out about the fuse, and you never bothered to follow up about the fuse. You hold back information, but you expect to be helped.

The more information you give, the better the results and the less of other's time you waste.

I'm out. Good luck.

Old 06-25-2019, 04:48 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S Keith
This is why I hesitate to answer people. The above additional information would have been important to know up front. I had to search your other posts to find out about the fuse, and you never bothered to follow up about the fuse. You hold back information, but you expect to be helped.

The more information you give, the better the results and the less of other's time you waste.

I'm out. Good luck.
Sorry for not giving all the informations, dont know which one is important and which isn't, i think thats why we are here in the forum. I tried to clean the connections with spray but it didnt help. After the first connect of tge 12v battery there is no ima light, but when i stop than restart the car it came back permanently. Thw question is my control modul's serial is RMX-E03, csn i replace it with RMX-E05 or only with the same serial?

Old 11-01-2019, 08:00 AM
Enthusiast

Still looking for help

Old 11-01-2019, 08:38 AM

Still out. Good luck.