Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

07 Toyota Camry HYBRID Electric Gas Saver Navigation Loaded

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 05:24 PM
Enthusiast
Default 07 Toyota Camry HYBRID Electric Gas Saver Navigation Loaded

Selling 2007 Toyota Camery
- V4 HYBIRD half gas half electric When you first start the car you cant even tell shes only only by the "Ready" light on the dash till you start moving then the engine will turn on automatically
- Battery's were checked by Toyota dealer a few months ago and got a good bill of health
- I have gotten 40 MPG + great gas saver
- only 113,xxx miles
- She is loaded too comes with factory navigation, IPod mp3 player hooks ups very user friendly, steering wheel controls heated seats, dual climate controls, sunroof and the list goes on....

Love the car but upgraded to a Mercedes SUV needed the room with growing family.

Asking $11,200 FIRM First one here with the cash gets it
Cheapest Camry hybrid you find anywhere!
Open to trades let me know what you have

If you have any questions or would like to come see the car please give me a call or text to 248-747-2196

Located in Waterford Michigan

Attached Thumbnails 07 Toyota Camry HYBRID Electric Gas Saver Navigation Loaded-1.jpg   07 Toyota Camry HYBRID Electric Gas Saver Navigation Loaded-3.jpg   07 Toyota Camry HYBRID Electric Gas Saver Navigation Loaded-6.jpg   07 Toyota Camry HYBRID Electric Gas Saver Navigation Loaded-7.jpg   07 Toyota Camry HYBRID Electric Gas Saver Navigation Loaded-5.jpg  

Last edited by MrPay; 05-20-2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Fixed and typo and recommendation from GeorgiaHybrid Thanks!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: 07 Toyota Camry HYBRID Electric Gas Saver Navigation Loaded

I think you need to look under the hood again......what you have is a 4 cyl gas engine, not a V6. A location would also be nice as well as a note concerning service records.