Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

15 inch Prius Wheels for sale (rings, caps and bolts included)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Enthusiast
Default 15 inch Prius Wheels for sale (rings, caps and bolts included)

Hello,

I have four 15 inch wheels from a 2006 Prius. I am including 4 trim rings (not damaged at all) plus 25 bolts.

The wheels have the Toyota center cap (I have seen some people selling without?).

There is a very very slight rub on one of the rims that would be covered up by the trim ring. I can send pictures to any interested parties.

I live in Orange County California and would be willing to deliver to LA for free.

I am looking for $250 plus shipping (at cost- we'll determine best method depending on ZIP). PAY PAL preferred.

Have a great day,

Grady

Attached Thumbnails 15 inch Prius Wheels for sale (rings, caps and bolts included)-img_0012.jpg   15 inch Prius Wheels for sale (rings, caps and bolts included)-img_0013.jpg   15 inch Prius Wheels for sale (rings, caps and bolts included)-img_0014.jpg  

Last edited by happydad1971; 02-09-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: spelling :(
Old 02-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 15 inch Prius Wheels for sale (rings, caps and bolts included)

Originally Posted by happydad1971
Hello,

I have four 15 inch wheels from a 2006 Prius. I am including 4 trim rings (not damaged at all) plus 25 bolts.

The wheels have the Toyota center cap (I have seen some people selling without?).

There is a very very slight rub on one of the rims that would be covered up by the trim ring. I can send pictures to any interested parties.

I live in Orange County California and would be willing to deliver to LA for free.

I am looking for $250 plus shipping (at cost- we'll determine best method depending on ZIP). PAY PAL preferred.

Have a great day,

Grady
Why are you selling?

Old 02-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Enthusiast

Short story- I switched rims and tires.

Long Story

My Prius tires wore out (I drive 120 miles a day)
195/55/16 Runflats were on my wife's Clubman S and we found them to be rough with the kids in the back and were looking to switch when they wore out. With the need for Prius tires I decided to jump start the move since 195/55/16 came on the Touring Prius.

I got new 16 inch rims for the Prius and new tires for the Clubman (kids already happier and I am happier as the new MINI tires stick better )

I also wanted to get a new "look" (black with machined lip) so switching to 16 inches was an admitedly vain choice.

Old 02-25-2009, 04:17 PM
Enthusiast

SOLD!! Thanks for looking