Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

FS: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Loaded!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default FS: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Loaded!

Hey everyone...

I have to part ways with my beloved Camry Hybrid, as my wife lost her job and I need to reduce my monthly outlay of cash on car payments...

The car is fully loaded, with Navigation, Leather, Heated Seats, and Moonroof. The car is Magnetic Gray Metallic, with the Ash interior. Winter and summer mats are included (summer mats were replaced with winter before the first winter I owned it, and they never went back in - so they look practically new).

This car has been babied since I got it - every oil change has been either Mobil 1 full synthetic, or the Toyota synthetic oil. It has also been detailed inside and out twice (most recently this past spring). Every tank of gas (except 2) have been tracked in a spreadsheet, with an average MPG of 34.1 (including the hot summers and cold winters here in Michigan!)...

The car has 41000 miles, and I am asking $21,000 or best offer. I am located in West Michigan - in the Holland area. If interested and you are in the area, please send me a PM!

Here are a few pictures of it (when new) - it still looks like this! Sorry I don't have more recent photos - but the weather here is miserable lately. The paint is in excellent condition, and not a ding or dent on it.

Thanks for your attention!