Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

Hybrid Bumper Stickers

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 08:22 PM
Dreamer
Default Hybrid Bumper Stickers

Hello. My name is Mary Jane, and I've posted several articles on this fine site in hopes of educating a few people about hybrids and their positive effect on the environment. It's been fun, but now I'm taking it to the streets. I've created a selection of bumper stickers celebrating the hybrid lifestyle; check 'em out here:

www.karoesler.com/hybrid.htm

Slogans currently available:

"support global cooling; drive a hybrid."
"don't trust anyone under 30 (mpg)."
"life begins at 50 (mpg)."
"don't hate me because i'm efficient."
"i'm saving the earth and strengthening u.s. foreign policy; you?"

More titles are on their way. Not into bumper stickers? The website let's you e-mail me with suggestions for items (T-Shirts, mugs, etc) to hang these slogans on.

I hope you like the site, and have a nice day.

MJ

Old 07-25-2006, 09:48 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Hybrid Bumper Stickers

I've always been into Bumperstickers, for my old, non-hybrid. I've been waiting a long time for one that I deemed worthy to put on the Insight. I think I may have found one, but will wait to see what other titles you come up with. Right now, I'm leaning towards one of the last two. The 3rd would be perfect for my mom who's 2 year average mileage (and age) qualifies as just over 50.

Keep up the good work with the products, I can't wait to see more.

Old 07-26-2006, 08:00 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mj_the_author
Hello. My name is Mary Jane, and I've posted several articles on this fine site in hopes of educating a few people about hybrids and their positive effect on the environment. It's been fun, but now I'm taking it to the streets. I've created a selection of bumper stickers celebrating the hybrid lifestyle; check 'em out here:

Slogans currently available:

"support global cooling; drive a hybrid."
"don't trust anyone under 30 (mpg)."
"life begins at 50 (mpg)."
"don't hate me because i'm efficient."
"i'm saving the earth and strengthening u.s. foreign policy; you?"

More titles are on their way. Not into bumper stickers? The website let's you e-mail me with suggestions for items (T-Shirts, mugs, etc) to hang these slogans on.

I hope you like the site, and have a nice day.

MJ
I like the "SAVE THE DINOSAURS! -- Drive a hybrid." ones, but I won't stick anything to my precious bumper. Do you make magnetic ones?

Old 07-26-2006, 09:28 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I would like a license plate holder that said something along those lines but I would not use a sticker.

Old 07-26-2006, 09:32 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

It doesn't solve the bumper sticker problem, but here's a t-shirt I bought online recently that I just had to share:

Source: bustedtees.com

Here's another:

Source: defunker.com (same owners as aforementioned site)

I have no affiliation with the sites or seller, beyond having purchased a t-shirt from them and being a happy customer.

Last edited by GeekGal; 07-26-2006 at 09:40 AM. Reason: another shirt hybrid geeks might like
Old 07-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Dreamer

Yes to magnets, no to license plate frames. I'll convert all these slogans to magnets in the next few days. The magnets are much smaller, though (only 3 inches long) so you might be better off with the big bumper sticker and use your own magnet to post it on the 'fridge.

Thanx for the feedback!

MJ

Old 07-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Dreamer

An update from me, Mary Jane.

I was wrong! I can create license plate frames on the site! I just didn't see them the other day. So, if you click on a picture from this site:

you'll be re-directed to www.cafepress.com, to my shops. There are bumperstickers and magnets for each design, and license plate frames for four of the designs. I apologize, I don't think I can fit, "saving the earth and supporting U. S. foreign policy" on a license plate frame.

Check it out and tell your friends! Have a nice hybrid day.

Kyle

Old 07-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Active Enthusiast

magnets would be great! now i just have to find some steel on my Insight to stick them on......

Old 07-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HafNHaf
magnets would be great! now i just have to find some steel on my Insight to stick them on......
HA ha. That's funny. Good luck with that one.

Hey, how about "I get 50 mile per gallon on this hog!" (Dumb and Dumber)

Old 07-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HafNHaf
Two words:

Krazy Glue!

Quick Reply: Hybrid Bumper Stickers

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands