Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

Tahoe Yukon Escalade Hybrid Spare Tire Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Enthusiast
Default Tahoe Yukon Escalade Hybrid Spare Tire Kit

Hi, I had bought this from HyHoe and never used it. I have decided that I'm going in a different direction with my planned modifications.

Hybrid Spare Tire Kit for sale... this is the 11-12 version. The 08-10 version came with a spare resonator to relocate it from behind the bumper, newer trucks have it already located on the side so a new resonator isn't needed. This kit however WILL work on 08-10 Hybrids if you (like me) have deleted the resonator, in which case is a straight bolt on.

The kit:
You also get the optional stronger hoist that can handle up to 22" wheels.

These are not widely available so close to full price is usually the only way to get them ... I am asking:$500 plus shipping to lower 48.

Keep in mind how heavy this is because you will get the spare wheel with the tire already mounted and balanced. The tire btw is used with about 80-90% tread left, more than enough for spare use.

It is practically brand new.

(HyHoe, Hope you don't mind, pretty much copied your ad since nothing has changed . I hope all is well!)