Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Saturn Vue Green Line (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/saturn-vue-green-line-54/)
-   -   Just days away from my new Vue! (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/saturn-vue-green-line-54/just-days-away-my-new-vue-10234/)

kmfdmdaw 09-29-2006 06:21 PM

Just days away from my new Vue!

Hi all,

I think the Vue will be the easiest hybrid to get for a little while. I ordered mine during the summer and I just a few days away from it being delivered. They were having trouble with them at the factory. It turned out the computer connection a mechanic would use to plug into was given the computer an error message. As soon as it is fixed they Vues will be shipped to the dealers. My recommendation is order one and put the $500 deposit down. As soon as it comes in I'll post some pics to the site.

"KMFDM is a drug against war"

AshenGrey 09-29-2006 07:18 PM

Re: Just days away from my new Vue!

Hopefully it will be a neat little SUV. Keep us posted on how it works out for you!

philmcneal 09-30-2006 02:02 AM

please milk the mileage please! and let us help you milk it ;)

bwilson4web 09-30-2006 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by kmfdmdaw
. . . I ordered mine during the summer and I just a few days away from it being delivered. . . .

What configuration or options? I'm mostly interested in the transmission you went with.

Bob Wilson

philmcneal 09-30-2006 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by bwilson4web
What configuration or options? I'm mostly interested in the transmission you went with.

Bob Wilson

there's only one transmission choice, HYBRID. A 4 speed hydramatic and an electric motor that gives 115 pounds of torque and a 36 volt battery capable of delivering 10KW peak of power at one point.

The A/C has economy mode, so it can run the AC when the car is stopped, max of 2 mins I've been told.

foo monkey 10-10-2006 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by philmcneal
please milk the mileage please! and let us help you milk it ;)

perv.

DTDRIVER 10-22-2006 08:01 AM

Just remember..it is a GM car...that means..."get Maintenance".
How much are the discounting them?

Saturn Vue Cleveland 10-25-2006 07:44 AM

I just got my Vue and am tracking the mileage. I love the styling and am happy with the car and the price.

I have gotten 24.5 MPG so far after 221 miles. Why can't I add this into the database with the other cars on this site?

Jon

bwilson4web 10-25-2006 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Saturn Vue Cleveland
I just got my Vue and am tracking the mileage. I love the styling and am happy with the car and the price.

I have gotten 24.5 MPG so far after 221 miles. Why can't I add this into the database with the other cars on this site?

Can be more specific about what you tried to do?

Bob Wilson

Saturn Vue Cleveland 10-26-2006 07:42 AM

I can't add it as a hybrid. I have now added it as a non-hybrid car for now.