Government & Taxes Money, credits and more!

Price should matters a lot when purchasing

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 05:39 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Price should matters a lot when purchasing

A lot of people are very practical nowadays and there are certain things that we must consider when purchasing like for example a car. Honestly, price should matters most but the quality should also be considered after all otherwise your practical side would not take effect if you are just after the price but not the quality. There are people who are like that and I'm certain to that. What about your opinion?

Old 05-21-2010, 04:07 AM
Super Moderator
Default Re: Price should matters a lot when purchasing

I think pretty colors are what sells cars.......

Do any car companies offer polka dots as a factory option? I would love a car painted like that.

How about flowers?????

Old 05-21-2010, 05:14 AM
Red
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Sounds like a business opportunity - let's start with decals and then go into the custom painting business. The mind boggles!

Old 05-22-2010, 05:15 AM
Super Moderator

Red,

What's bad is I don't think this guy even realizes that I'm being sarcastic.......

Old 05-26-2010, 02:04 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GeorgiaHybrid
Red,

What's bad is I don't think this guy even realizes that I'm being sarcastic.......
I know you are always like that everytime I post something here. I'm not here to make enemies or what but I am here to make friends, share what I know and discussed things that I have in mind. I don't think there's anything wrong about that. Peace!!

Old 05-26-2010, 04:52 AM
Super Moderator

GreenBoy,

Now that we have a response, I thought I would let you know why I have answered your postings like I have. Right now you have over 15 threads that you have started that don't have the FIRST response to them. This is a hybrid forum with branch interests in alternative methods for higher mileage (diesel, fuel cell, pure electric, etc). It is a "social" forum in that respect and some of us here have developed friendships over time discussing problems with our vehicles and ways to improve the mileage and performance of them.

You are looking for a general purpose "social interactive" meeting place and for that, you need to post at face book or something similar. This is a great forum for learning about your Civic hybrid but I think you will find out that most everyone here does not care if a guy drives a pink car or if an IPod is green. They are here to learn and ask questions about their hybrid cars.

If you would spend time reading this forum, searching for answers to the multitude of questions that you seem to have, you would find out that they have been discussed many times in the past. If you are unclear about a problem or answer, most of us would not have a problem answering it. Asking something like "how long do hybrid batteries last?" is akin to asking "how high is high?"

If you had said that Honda Civic hybrid batteries seem to have more problems than Ford or Toyota and appear to go out just past the warranty period expires and are there any remedies for replacement or repair, you would have been flooded with responses. In that case you would have found out that several companies offer rebuilt battery packs or can replace the dead cells in your pack.

You could also go the "used" pack route from wrecked cars or new replacement packs from the dealer and you would have the information concerning the costs of all the above alternates. There is also information in older threads where Honda has offered owners some help with the price of a replacement pack. Learn to use the search feature, read and then ask if you still have questions.

No offense but the majority of your posts just seem to be put on the site just to see your name in print without any regard for the content of the post. Think quality not quantity and you will have a LOT more fun here.

Old 05-27-2010, 01:25 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GeorgiaHybrid
GreenBoy,

Now that we have a response, I thought I would let you know why I have answered your postings like I have. Right now you have over 15 threads that you have started that don't have the FIRST response to them. This is a hybrid forum with branch interests in alternative methods for higher mileage (diesel, fuel cell, pure electric, etc). It is a "social" forum in that respect and some of us here have developed friendships over time discussing problems with our vehicles and ways to improve the mileage and performance of them.

You are looking for a general purpose "social interactive" meeting place and for that, you need to post at face book or something similar. This is a great forum for learning about your Civic hybrid but I think you will find out that most everyone here does not care if a guy drives a pink car or if an IPod is green. They are here to learn and ask questions about their hybrid cars.

If you would spend time reading this forum, searching for answers to the multitude of questions that you seem to have, you would find out that they have been discussed many times in the past. If you are unclear about a problem or answer, most of us would not have a problem answering it. Asking something like "how long do hybrid batteries last?" is akin to asking "how high is high?"

If you had said that Honda Civic hybrid batteries seem to have more problems than Ford or Toyota and appear to go out just past the warranty period expires and are there any remedies for replacement or repair, you would have been flooded with responses. In that case you would have found out that several companies offer rebuilt battery packs or can replace the dead cells in your pack.

You could also go the "used" pack route from wrecked cars or new replacement packs from the dealer and you would have the information concerning the costs of all the above alternates. There is also information in older threads where Honda has offered owners some help with the price of a replacement pack. Learn to use the search feature, read and then ask if you still have questions.

No offense but the majority of your posts just seem to be put on the site just to see your name in print without any regard for the content of the post. Think quality not quantity and you will have a LOT more fun here.
GeorgiaHybrid,

I never noticed that and forgive me for that. Thanks for letting me know.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Enthusiast

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Old 04-26-2012, 02:40 PM
Enthusiast

Pricing should have to be measured by the marketing strategies it is the best way for it.

Plummer

Old 08-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Enthusiast

Honestly, price should matters most but the quality should also be considered after all otherwise your practical side would not take effect if you are just after the price but not the quality. There are people who are like that and I'm certain to that. What about your opinion???