NAH, options, prices

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Enthusiast
Default NAH, options, prices

Not sure if anyone ever checks out CarsDirect.com, but they let you buy cars through them and provide a price that is often lower than sticker. It is supposed to represent what you'd get by negotiating with a dealer.

What's interesting is that a 2007 NAH can be had now for $2000 under sticker, plus the $1500 rebate (plus the tax credit). That's the good news, the bad news is it looks like all the NAHs left in California are the base model. Did Nissan underestimate the demand for the technology package?

The '08s that are coming in, however, seem to, for the most part, mostly include the Tech package.

I'd like to make the leap from the HCH to the NAH because of its extra options, but I may wait for the '08s to become more reasonable price-wise.

Old 10-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: NAH, options, prices

go in and check with my area zip code(NorCal) which come out after rebate with CovKPG with foormate for 252xx everything same as i brought in May but my price was 24020 so i guess u better work out with the dealer unless they give u another better deal

Old 10-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Active Enthusiast

We bought ours from the dealer for about $22,800. We got an additional package... but I don't remember which one. It was whatever it is that gives you the fin on the back (I think either conveience or sport). It cost about $1,200... and we got the dealer to drop the destination charge... so our total for car + package + no desination = about $24,000... and I really stress the NO destination charge.

I think the computer showed they lost about $700 on us... but I'm sure they get a hefty kickback for moving the cars.

Old 10-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Active Enthusiast

I just bought a 08 connection package + 100,000 mile Silver warranty for 31,500 out the door.

Retail was 31,325 + warranty I think i saved around 1500 - 2000 off

I know there is a dealer I think in Fontana or called Fontana nissan over north of Riverside that has a white 08 with connection package that will sell it for 29,500 which is like 1800 off sticker.

Iam from Oklahoma City so I had to pay 700 to transport the car but I think having one of a handfull if not the only Hybrid in OKLA will help hold its resale value and be cool having a fast hybrid instead of a slow *** prius.

Old 10-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Marianne
We bought ours from the dealer for about $22,800. We got an additional package... but I don't remember which one. It was whatever it is that gives you the fin on the back (I think either conveience or sport). It cost about $1,200... and we got the dealer to drop the destination charge... so our total for car + package + no desination = about $24,000... and I really stress the NO destination charge.

I think the computer showed they lost about $700 on us... but I'm sure they get a hefty kickback for moving the cars.
Marianne, with the CovPKG that u have with 22800 or 24000 and when do u brought it??? if 22800 that really good deal even with the redate i don't think they will go that low... if 24000 which mean about 1200 under invoice like my...

iboomalot, i rather get the tech pkg. if u spend that much

Old 10-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Active Enthusiast

Are you really forced to take black leather with the tech pkg.?

It appears that's the only way you can build one on the Nissan website.

Old 10-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Active Enthusiast

not into paying an extra 2K for Nav.

I don't have a blue tooth phone either.

THis has leather and XM with sunroof the main things I was wanting.

BobBass you can get blonde leather if you choose the right color exterior

Old 10-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Active Enthusiast

I ordered my Altima Hybrid with Tech package in Jade with Saddle interior on June 12th. I thought it would be a 2007. I am now told it is just being built now in October and won't be delivered till about Thanksgiving. What a Turkey experience.

Maybe I should have just bought a loaded Prius.

Old 10-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JTirak
I ordered my Altima Hybrid with Tech package in Jade with Saddle interior on June 12th. I thought it would be a 2007. I am now told it is just being built now in October and won't be delivered till about Thanksgiving. What a Turkey experience.

Maybe I should have just bought a loaded Prius.
why not get the Camry Hybrid u can also save some $ too compared to Prius

Old 10-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Active Enthusiast

iboomalot,

I only tried building one with the white exterior and tech pkg. Guess I'll try another color but I'd prefer white with the tan interior.

BTW, what's with your message board name? Do you have a "BoomBox" vehicle or something?

Quick Reply: NAH, options, prices

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands