Honda Motor Company/Acura Honda hybrids

IMA Light and P1637 after reconditioning battery

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 04:54 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: IMA Light and P1637 after reconditioning battery

Originally Posted by gmcgough
Jackass.....you were wrong on every level. It had nothing to do with the MCM, everything was assembled properly and had everything to do with the physical IMA battery components. Nothing to flash.......no replacement of MCM. Had you paid attention to the details of the initial post you might have been able to actually help. But instead you took the approach that you have all the answers and don't need to learn anything.

And like a troll you just kept coming back. I asked you to leave the thread alone but you were unable to stop being the schoolyard bully. You apparently feel the need to be right rather than trying to be helpful.

And its not like this is the first thread that you are being a jackass. I have read your righteous nonsense on several sites related to hybrids. Hence why you blocked incoming emails and PM's.

Bottom line is that these forums are supposed to be informative and also a welcoming environment. People come here with issues to resolve and you just add to the stress level.

Not coming back to this site as long as you are a troll here.
Thanks. I really enjoyed your witty banter. Good luck!