Chrysler Chrysler and Dodge hybrids

C2017 Chysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid

Old 03-13-2017, 10:00 AM
Enthusiast
Default C2017 Chysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone in the community here has purchased the Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybird Minivan? My understanding is that anyone that per-ordered would have delivery already. I'm waiting for them to show up on the lots so I can test drive.

I wouldn't normally be interested in a mini-van--really really don't like the idea of driving one--stigma--but the fuel efficiency seems hard to beat for such a large vehicle. I'd like to be able to take my kids and my two big dogs on trips and not sure any of the SUV hybrids quiet have that capacity.

Old 12-18-2023, 05:51 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: C2017 Chysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid

Place seems void of information on the Chrysler Pacifica PHEV. I just picked up a 2021 and figured there would be tons of info here but Nope cannot find anything. Is there a secret way to search for Pacifica info that I am missing maybe?

Old 03-02-2024, 05:37 PM
Active Enthusiast

The Ford Escape Hybrid forum is quite active. I can't explain the lack of interest in the Pacifica. I would assume that most owners take it to a dealer for maintenance and repairs and aren't into tech forums.

Old 03-03-2024, 07:11 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I bought the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plug In Hybrid in November 2023 and have driven it approx 2300 miles. Bought it dirt cheap it was put into service per the title on 12-7-2021 so barely 2 years old but had approx 72,000 miles on the odometer (rental service) I have been impressed with it so far, it has far surpassed my expectations and at $16,000.00 total invested. Cannot be matched by anything similar that I could find out in the used car marketplace. Seems to be like a "hidden secret" to Global warming / Climate Change / Sea Level Rise / Climate Crisis / Climate Emergency / Deforestation and ofc ourse clubbing of baby seals Etc Etc Hahahahah yeah that's pretty funny. I had a 2009 Chevy Tahoe Two Mode Hybrid that I drove for many many miles (+265k) and it was a similar technology so the drive system has some familiarity to me. The Chrysler is much more refined and of course uses different battery pack. The Chrysler will easily run 32 miles on battery alone and the 3.6 V6 Pentastar is a smooth and powerful ICE engine. So far, approx 2300 miles, the data readout indicates approx 750 miles on ICE and approx 1500 miles on battery with a MPG average of 57.8 MPG. Can anyone say WOW? This thing is the perfect "Kid .Hauler" and offsets my "Carbon Footprint" for my Toyota 4Runner OffRoad machine at 13.4 Mpg LOL. Love It so far but the reliability ratings for the Chrysler products are Not the greatest, so I was hoping to see a large following here that could help if any issues came up. Lets get with the program going here guys, people are going to need help on these complex machines!

Last edited by dnt1010; 03-03-2024 at 07:32 AM. Reason: spelling