forum admin or moderator request

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default forum admin or moderator request

Do any of you know how to contact the administrator or moderator of this site? I have a recommendation to add the GM hybrid trucks in the title line with: Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid & GMC Yukon Hybrid. And them maybe specific models under that. As a new forum member, having been searching for a forum for this vehicle for 4 months now, I find nothing specific for it and is "almost" the same vehicle as the Tahoe/Yukon but still different on some aspects. Anyway, I was looking for a way to PM them the way I would on other forums and can't find it. If any of you know, would you do it if you feel it could be beneficial? Thanks!

EDIT: I found the way to contact the Forum Administration. You can get to it by clicking the DISCUSS link at the very top of the home page and then scrolling to the bottom under CENTRAL INFORMATION CENTER. Below the listed links in that catagory are two light gray links called "MARK FORUMS READ" and "VIEW FORUM LEADERS". Clicking the View Forum Leaders link will take you to the organizational chart for the Website and allow you to PM or EMAIL any or all of the management. Their participation in this site is vital so let them know when they are needed.

Last edited by txav8r; 11-27-2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: solution found