Front air dam

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Front air dam

Comment: Wow - that puppy is low and care is needed when entering driveways.

License plates: I bought my 09 Summit White model in Missouri although I live in NW Arkansas, off the lot. The dealer had pre-drilled two holes for the front license plate and Arkansas does not issue a front plate. Digging through my stock of old fasteners, screws and bolts, I came across two kitchen table levellers - plastic headed screws - with white plastic floor protector heads. Sounds strange, but on a white vehicle they look totally at home.

Fog lights - we have two black cover plates it seems, right where fog lights or auxillary driving lights might fit. Anyone thought of that mod yet?

Old 01-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Front air dam

I really hate how low it is. It's a SUV I should be able to go over curbs with ease.

I considered checking that area out. But with HID's now. I don't really need them.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Chevy Man
Default Re: Front air dam

Normally on this body style the fog lights are in the lower corners of the bumper and the front tow hooks are where the covers are on our trucks. I would love to be able to remove that lower valance, I usually scrape it at least several times a week.