Help! Stereo , Nav and Park assist not working?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Enthusiast
Default Help! Stereo , Nav and Park assist not working?

Hello I am having troubles with my 2008 Hyho . After a successfull 2 week trip and over 2500 miles without a problem today my stereo , nav and park assist ar snot working. The blinker ticking is also not working. This did happen a few weeks ago and I reset the fuse and all was well. Today when I tried that the fuse keeps blowing and shorting. Does anyone have any suggestions?

On another note I made an appointment to get my hybrid system firmware looked at and updated this week . However the dealer wants to charge a "diagnosis fee" has anyone ever hear of this ?

Thanks and oh by the way mile average mpg on the trip was 21.4

Old 08-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Help! Stereo , Nav and Park assist not working?

John,

I am sorry you are having this concern. Yes, the diagnosis fee is standard at all dealerships. If your concern is found to be covered under warranty then the diagnosis fee is waived. You can ask your dealership if this fee goes towards the cost of the repair. Some dealerships include it and some do not.

Erica Tiffany
GM Customer Care

Old 08-26-2013, 08:44 PM
Administrator
Default Re: Help! Stereo , Nav and Park assist not working?

it doesn't have park assist. you will need a software update to fix it. if it is less than 8 years/100k miles, it should be covered by warranty.