Lock Pick

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 08:38 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Lock Pick

Originally Posted by evois
I'm not sure if the Tahoe or Yukon have a Nav screen that says ICE vs EV. Does the lock pick affect it? I wanted to install it as well but not sure if its worth the headache. I know that you can install front, side and rear cameras using the lock pick as well as watch movies in front. I already have the DVD for the kids at the back hence my reluctance.
It has the Hybrid Screen if that is what you are talking about. Doesn't affect it at all.

Old 04-24-2014, 09:56 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert

It has the Hybrid Screen if that is what you are talking about. Doesn't affect it at all.
How long have you had it installed? Any issues? Do you have the front and side camera as well? Any brand you would suggest?

Old 04-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Active Enthusiast

Can u please tell where and model numbers? Ty very much.is tv reception available?

Old 04-24-2014, 12:19 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by evois
How long have you had it installed? Any issues? Do you have the front and side camera as well? Any brand you would suggest?
I had it installed for a few years before it got totalled. I wanted to do the extra cameras, but never did.
The one I bought is in my signature. I will getting one for my Escalade.

Old 04-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Administrator

I just watched the lock pick video and will the bluetooth voice command still work on your iPhone even if it's hooked up already? noticed controls was using the only the buttons. will the touch screen work as well?

Old 05-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Active Enthusiast

Installed my gm29 lock pick it works great no issues so far.

Old 05-26-2014, 05:33 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by jimr5454
Installed my gm29 lock pick it works great no issues so far.
you should do a write up thread! how's your hybrid treating you?

Old 05-26-2014, 06:14 PM
Active Enthusiast

So far great!!! Exept for the continental tires i put on robbed me of 1mpg can't prove it but I'm sure of it.
They ride great fhough.just finished a nice road trip mile trip averaged 19.7 mpg.loved the lock pick came in handy so she could watch a movie without being in back .Love the on the gps input.but i must also say i am a little nervous about 2 things i noticed .1.the air conditioner makes a noticeable noise until u turn it of and back on then it stops making the noise...for now at least and #2.the traction control light comes on occasionally I thought it was me hitting the button but the last time I happened to be looking down as it turned on.... so I hope those don't turn into somthing c much bigger then the small door issue I am seeking a answer to in another post.but so far i love it and I understand if it has ***** or wheels your going to have issues...