Service hybrid system message with no CEL

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2018, 04:13 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Service hybrid system message with no CEL

Originally Posted by Ivan Popko
it's under dash
Can u upload a picture of it please? I couldn't find a picture or a location of it.

Old 12-26-2018, 06:01 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stephen Hodges
Can u upload a picture of it please? I couldn't find a picture or a location of it.
Did you found a new module itself? Do you have someone who can program it? Where are you located?

And looks like they asking to remove whole dash to take that upper trim piece out.

Old 12-26-2018, 02:20 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ivan Popko
Did you found a new module itself? Do you have someone who can program it? Where are you located?

And looks like they asking to remove whole dash to take that upper trim piece out.

I just needed to see were the module was so I could check the volts at it like you said. I'm located in Owensboro ky. I've not yet had a chance to work on the truck. I wonder if the reset procedure the other guy posted would work?

Old 12-26-2018, 02:23 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stephen Hodges
I just needed to see were the module was so I could check the volts at it like you said. I'm located in Owensboro ky. I've not yet had a chance to work on the truck. I wonder if the reset procedure the other guy posted would work?

I wasn't able to find one of those modules new, so I got one from wreck yard. Will replace it tommorow I'll keep you posted.

Old 02-16-2019, 05:34 PM
Enthusiast

I just used green bean battery ,for a new hybrid battery in my chevy Tahoe. $2940. dealer wanted $5000

they came to my house and changed it. I have 5 year unlimited mile warranty on new battery

Old 02-26-2019, 03:29 PM
Enthusiast

Sorry to bother but what is the CEL ...and how do u post something on here for help im new to this
my tahoe 2009 hybrid just popped up with the
service hybrid system after working fine the day before
i tried buying a new battery and that wasnt the issue mine was just fine
Also all the lights inside turn on just fine but wont crank over or anything