Tahoe Hybrid Logging Road Trip

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Tahoe Hybrid Logging Road Trip

Yes -30C and I was on a logging road for 51KM. First started in 2 wheel drive and the back end would slip out every now and then. The road was very icy and snow covered with a little sand. I selected four wheel high and noticed that the traction was a little better still the back end would slip out and i noticed i was getting the traction control annuciation. I then elected to select the traction control off, and much better. I also pulled over and selected four wheel low and noticed that by doing this it auto selected the traction control off. Four wheel low no problem. Four wheel high with the traction control selected off was the best for this road condition.