Using Torque Pro

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Enthusiast
Default Using Torque Pro

How do I use torque pro to check the battery on my 2008 Yukon hybrid?

Old 09-11-2018, 06:10 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Using Torque Pro

Search this site.

Old 10-13-2018, 09:35 AM
Enthusiast

You need to get an OBDII reader that plugs into your computer port that has Bluetooth connection with your phone or tablet. I got the blue one on Amazon for about $20. Make sure to read the reviews. You can find an experimental file in this forum, I don't remember where, that has all the PIDs you need to make up your own monitoring screen.

Old 10-25-2018, 05:56 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lvflyer
You need to get an OBDII reader that plugs into your computer port that has Bluetooth connection with your phone or tablet. I got the blue one on Amazon for about $20. Make sure to read the reviews. You can find an experimental file in this forum, I don't remember where, that has all the PIDs you need to make up your own monitoring screen.
Hello Guys just joined and JUST bought a 2009 Tahoe Hybrid. The battery power seems very weak (no codes though) and I was looking through the threads to see if there is an easy way to read the battery modules to see if they are good or not. Everything I have read seems to be over my head with lots of abbreviations and weird terms. Could someone PLEASE hook me up with like a thread for like Hybrid Battery "Dummies' i am a Hybrid novice seeking knowledge. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If their is someone in the Nashville Tn area that has this torque pro thing I would love to stop by and chat and plug it up to see what i have. Would not mind buying lunch to compensate? Thanks Darryl

Old 10-25-2018, 06:47 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Try harder. I just posted what you need three days ago. Literally... like 4 posts down.

Old 10-25-2018, 07:17 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S Keith
Try harder. I just posted what you need three days ago. Literally... like 4 posts down.
Awesome, beat up on the new guy. Tahoe Hybrid for sale.....first 9500 takes it home