Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

1 Month Until GreenHybrid Birthday!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Site Founder

We're one month away from GreenHybrid's first birthday. I'd like to ask for suggestions as to what we can do to celebrate. Put those thinking caps on!

Old 12-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Active Enthusiast

Happy Almost Birthday Jason.

My Humble Suggestions:

1) Testimonials of support for Jason and his character and abilities so he can attach them to the application(s) to the university of his choice. (He deserves this)

2) Posts detailing what has transpired with your Hybrid during the past year, going from first emotional responses to fuller understanding of how the car is changing your life.

3) Observations from Hybrid Drivers and/or Observers of technology on how the marketplace and Hybrid advertising has changed in 2004 and how it will change in 2005.

4) Posts from veteran Hybrid/EV owners on what they see happening to technology and future vehicles in the next five years (Jules Verne Style).

5) List Best 5 Things this Website has or Has Done for your knowledge and also the 5 things you want to see to make it even better during the time leading up to the Second Anniversity.

Old 12-15-2004, 07:40 PM
Site Founder

Haha. Apps are just about done. So much for #1. Thanks, though.

I was thinking more along the lines of a contest, etc.

Old 12-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Active Enthusiast

Hey Cool. You find the prizes and I will help with the contest ideas based on the size of the prizes. Are you listening Sponsors?

I was thinking of maybe a new upgraded battery pack, or some awesome accessories if available per vehicle type, or maybe even a GreenHybrid T-Shirt (X-Large, Please) and Cap.

But what do I know.