Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

GreenHybrid Staff Shakeup

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 03:32 PM
Site Founder

After many successful months with a growing community, we're going to shake things up a bit. Three new moderators will be joining the crew and two will step down after their much appreciated assistance!

Everyone, please welcome Rob (Prius I & II), Larry (Civic) and Mike (Escape). At the same time, I think Steve (Civic) and Stevo (No Hybrid!) deserve a round of applause, as well as Eric (Insight) [though he'll still be sticking around...]

With that, I hope they'll all reply in this thread and we can get the ball rolling! Thank you to the entire community. Everything we have here is the result of your contributions.

Old 12-17-2004, 04:19 PM
Active Enthusiast

Clap Clap Clap !

Thank you Steve and Stevo for all your great work. I have monitored this forum and you were a very helpful asset to many people. Unfortunately, real life often must take the most important part of our lives. I, for one, wish you the very best and hope you watch as much as possible and come back as soon as possible.

Mike

Old 12-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Contributor ($)

Welcome to official Moderator status Rob, Larry and Mike! I'm certain that your efforts will be well rewarded. Thank you for stepping forward to meet the need. The GreenHybrid community is always glad to have more input and assistance from people like you.
Steve and Stevo I hope to still see you guys around here, too. You knowledge and keen eyes for wayward posts was always appreciated.
A round of applause for everyone.

Old 12-17-2004, 08:28 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Mike,
Thank you (I'll stick around...just not in a responsible role) and i wish you luck in the coming months , i'm sure you'll do great.
And a hearty welcome to the new group of moderators!
Cheers,
Steven

Old 12-17-2004, 08:49 PM
Site Founder

Quick note to our new mods: There's a new forum that's visible to you, now. Please read your designated thread.

Old 12-17-2004, 08:51 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks for the welcome, and for the chance to give this a try, Jason.

And thanks to all Stevo and Steve for doing a great job, and for being both great role models to those of who are just starting out, as well as being tough acts to follow!

But most of all, thanks to all of you who make this a great community for all hybrid drivers. It's been very enlightening to read about how other hybrid systems work in an environment that's supportive to all the alternatives out there.

Glad to be aboard, and looking forward to hanging out here, as always.

Salute!

Old 12-17-2004, 08:54 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Thank you for the opportunity to serve and I'll be a frequent participant.
Wish I had more time to spend as a staff member, but lately I'm very much pressed for time.
If I can help anyone please let me know.

Welcome Rob, Larry and Mike to a very good team.

-Steve

Old 12-17-2004, 09:51 PM
Active Enthusiast

Thanks Stevo -
I am sure I am now a poor substitute for you but I will do my best to help all Hybrid Owners and people who just want information. In some ways, as a Newbie to Hybrids, I look at things in a different way. I hope I can call upon your expertise until you reclaim your spot.

Mike