Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Hybrid Mileage Database: Achievement Records

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 02:17 PM
Site Founder

A new section of the GreenHybrid real mileage database has been created to recognize those with extraordinary achievements for their respective vehicles. The Achievement Records now display the most efficient drivers for both lifetime and single tanks as well as those with the farthest distance on a tank.

Congratulations to all who are currently on the list, and good luck to those who will soon overtake them!

Old 05-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

hey jason, didnt xcel want to get that 114 mpg run off the record as it was somehow an overfilled tank?

Old 05-15-2004, 03:04 PM
Site Founder

Beats me. People overfill tanks all the time. Unless he literally filled it up after it expired, I'd say it counts.

Old 05-15-2004, 05:44 PM

This is a great database feature.
Thanks

Old 05-16-2004, 09:00 PM

Hi Jason:

___Yes, I posted this issue in another thread … The two tanks when averaged came out to be 92.5 mpg IIRC. The range record however might be broken by Wednesday/Thursday of this week with some hopefully warmer weather here near Chicago in the next 3 days

___If I replace the two calculated with the average of the two in both, this should knock the records back into line hopefully?

___As an edit, I just changed both of those tanks to 92.5 mpg instead of 75 and 114 to match the average between both … Now my 1,228 miles on a single tank does not register as a the longest range on a single tank? By midweek that will probably change anyway but the range achievement(s) appears to be messed up a bit given what is showing for the farthest distance Insight in particular currently.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Old 05-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Site Founder

Wayne,

I'll check it.

Old 05-17-2004, 03:53 PM
Site Founder

Wayne, fixed!

The problem was that for the tank distance & mileage tables, they essentially use the same code. I simply say to search for one or the other. Because of this, I used the same variables and the second table was reusing the old member data (oops!). So, I unset the variables before they got to the second section.

Old 05-19-2004, 05:29 PM

Hi Jason:

___The Insight tank that would never end … Finally came to an end SOB that was a long way!

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Old 05-19-2004, 06:04 PM
Site Founder

Wow! Congratulations on the new record.

Old 05-19-2004, 08:58 PM

nicely done wayne....i wouldnt have the dicipline to drive it in mpg form for that distance

Quick Reply: Hybrid Mileage Database: Achievement Records

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands