Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 11:13 AM
Resident ICE Wizard
Default Re: An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

Best of luck to you. Thank you for creating a place where we can all come together to learn from one another, and share our experiences.

Cheers,

Jay

Old 12-19-2008, 11:14 AM
Active Enthusiast
Thumbs up Re: An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

Jason,

2003 does not seem like all that long ago, but when you look at all the changes and where we are today, you surly were a pioneer in creating this forum and helping people like me get through all the mis information out there and jump on the hybrid train.

Thank you for all you have done and I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. I only hope that what ever it is you will be doing, you will make as big of an impact as you did with this "little site"

Please keep us posted if legally allowed to (I know how complicated these take overs can be)

Thank you again.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Enthusiast

Are you saying this wonderful site will be going away, or will it continue under new management?

Old 12-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Enthusiast
Smile Re: An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

Can I send you my resume?
I have to imagine whatever you start next will be successful as well.
Good job.

Old 12-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Engineering first
Thumbs up Re: An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

Hi,
Originally Posted by no-blue-screen
Are you saying this wonderful site will be going away, or will it continue under new management?
Jason is leaving for a new life but in the meanwhile, he has trained three moderators, Privus Prime (Richard), EricBecky (Eric) and Bwilson4web (Bob) to continue whacking the SPAM and supporting the community.

Hopefully, Internet Brands will have someone come post about the future of this web site. In the meanwhile, this moderator is here for the duration.

Like Jason said, GreenHybrid is the sum of all the users.

GOOD LUCK JASON!

Bob Wilson

Old 12-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Site Founder

Thanks, everyone, for the kind wishes I've so far received here, in private messages and in emails. I'll try and answer a few of your questions.

bigbearballs, I have one semester left at Rice University before I move to the California Bay Area to teach in elementary or middle school for two years through the Teach for America program. It will be a huge transition.

w@ntonsoup and Silver Bullet, Internet Brands has owned GreenHybrid for three years now. I have been on contract as a consultant since then. If you would like any additional details, please contact me via the link provided in the original announcement, as this is not the appropriate forum to discuss my personal situation.

Corrales HCH and no-blue-screen, I have not received any indication that GreenHybrid or its mileage database will be shut down.

Please note that I have not made any major management decisions at GreenHybrid since December 2005. If you have any concerns about the site's future, please direct those inquiries to Internet Brands, as I have no insight to provide.

Thanks again. We'll be in touch.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Enthusiast

Great job Jason!

The format you provided for us all to share our real world MPG data was brilliant, and extremely valuable.

Be sure to keep us all abreast of whatever it is you plan to do next.

Old 12-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Enthusiast

Jason, nice going. I too am curious if this was your choice/amicable, and I hope you've been treated fairly. On another note, will Greenhybrid continue?

Old 12-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks for everything Jason! Best of luck in everything you do in the future. It's so bright you'll have to wear shades!

Old 12-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Enthusiast

No Sir,,, THANK YOU for everything you did for this site.Take care and God bless you.... Safe driving

Quick Reply: An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands