Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Our Announcements (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/our-announcements-8/)
-   -   An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/our-announcements-8/important-message-founder-greenhybrid-20563/)

Jason 12-19-2008 10:03 AM

An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

5 Attachment(s)
To the GreenHybrid Community:

In late 2003 I created GreenHybrid as the very first fully-interactive online resource for hybrid pioneers and enthusiasts. This site's knowledgeable membership, Real Mileage Database and active voice in the hybrid movement spurred dramatic growth, and by 2005 GreenHybrid was one of the largest and most respected websites of its kind. Eventually, faced with the increased responsibilities of university life, I began administrating the discussion forums under new ownership.

I would like to inform the Community, however, that Monday will be my last day; I will not be working for Internet Brands or continuing at GreenHybrid in a leadership capacity moving into 2009.

These last six years have been a fantastic journey, and I cannot thank you—yes, YOU—enough for making this place a friendly, informative and progressive home for the movement. I invite you all to contact me with any questions or comments, which I would be more than happy to address.

Take care, drive safely and good luck,
Jason

P.S. A few images from GreenHybrid over the years are provided below for your reflection.
(1) Original color concepts.
(2) Mileage t-shirt design
(3) "Join the Revolution" marketing image
(4) GreenHybrid appears in the L.A. Times Magazine
(5) GreenHybrid in January 2006

efusco 12-19-2008 10:15 AM

Re: An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

Best of luck in your future endeavors Jason.

bigbearballs 12-19-2008 10:18 AM

Thanks for all the hard work! What now?

zimbop 12-19-2008 10:26 AM

Thank you Jason for creating and nurturing this fantastic resource. I can identify with your need to move on, and I wish you success whatever you pursue.

w@ntonsoup 12-19-2008 10:32 AM

Was this an amicable separation (i.e. they bought you out) or do you disagree with the new direction?

Corrales HCH 12-19-2008 10:41 AM

Will the GreenHybrid and the Real Mileage Database continue?

tripp 12-19-2008 10:53 AM

Cheers Jason. Thank you for your efforts and best of luck with whatever you're planning for the future.

Silver Bullet 12-19-2008 10:53 AM

same question as w@ntonsoup:
Was this an amicable separation (i.e. they bought you out) or do you disagree with the new direction?
Thank you Jason for all your hard work and innovation in getting this valuable and useful resource going...good luck in all your future endeavors.

WIRELESS 12-19-2008 10:58 AM

Jason, you have really worked hard to spread the word of the Hybrids, and were successful at it!

Good luck in your future plans!

07GLowner2 12-19-2008 11:00 AM

Jason, thanks for all the hard work on the site over the years.

All the best, wherever your path thorough life takes you.

Cheers!

Bob