Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 08:03 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

Jason, I wish you all the best of luck and good fortune (the two aren't always the same). This is likely going to be my first and only post on this forum, but I'll miss it nonetheless. Had it not been for your pioneering endeavours I'd not have found the impetus to get my rear in gear (I've been disabled for 23+ years) and get back into the world.

The "green machine" of my dreams is a somewhat modified Smart-for-two Coupe. I figure if it'll handle skis, snowboards and bikes, it'll handle a custom built fibreglass "trunk".

But to buy it, and marry my fiancee, first I must prove myself capable to Immigration Canada of supporting an American wife and of never needing their support. That's taken a lot of work, starting in, believe it or not, December 2002 when I first signed onto the Internet.

I'm within a month of being self-employed in computer maintainence (among other things) and yet, when you first began, I knew nothing of computers.

You're leaving and I'm beginning. We both need all the luck we can find.

Kit

Old 12-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Enthusiast

I want to say that Jason was a great person to deal with and he will be missed by all. The thing I like about the site is that its not going away just like the hybrids. In years past at the big auto shows it was all about who had the biggest truck, suv, or fastest car. This years auto show from what I'm told is based totally on fuel mileage and alternate fuel technology. We should have been doing this ten years ago and we never would have ended up in the mess that was 2008. I just hope that the government makes the Automakers produce efficient vehicles. With that said I'd like to wish everyone a Happy and prosperous New Year!

Old 01-02-2009, 07:41 AM
Green Missionary

Jason,

Thanks for everything and good fortune for you into the future.

It's been a good ride with you. You know you will have done your job when we continue to have a good ride without you.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:10 AM
MEAN TO BE GREEN ACTIVIST

Jason,

I've been a member for 3 years. I've truely enjoyed the entire GH experience. I'm not an active bloger and whiz with computers. However, your site has helped me wirh my HCH, and also educated me to using computer technology. I know that you will be a great teacher - thank you for all you've done to teach me. Keep your green roots and enjoy your career as an educator.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Active Enthusiast

Thanks for the work Jason. I just joined but always eyeballed the #'s to see how these hybrids were performing. Best of luck.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Enthusiast

I'm sorry to see you go. I hope your next endeavour is as successful as GreenHybrid.

Old 03-21-2009, 01:37 PM
Site Founder

For any and all who are interested, I haven't given up on hybrids just yet. Please check my signature for a fresh consumer resource for hybrid cars.

Old 03-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jason
For any and all who are interested, I haven't given up on hybrids just yet. Please check my signature for a fresh consumer resource for hybrid cars.
lol - I guess they forgot to have you sign a non-compete when they bought you out, huh?

Old 03-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Site Founder

I guess they did, luckily for everyone.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Enthusiast

Jason, thank you and good luck!

Quick Reply: An Important Message from the Founder of GreenHybrid

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands