Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Mileage Database Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 08:28 AM
Site Founder

Jinno,

It's possible that Netscape 7.1 (and let me emphasize that Netscape is dead -- there will be no updates) adopted the "title" attribute instead of "alt". Things are supposed to be shifting from alt to title based on industry standards, but then again things are supposed to be shifting from tables to layers

I'll add the "title" attribute and perhaps that'll fix it. It will also make the page size larger than the 100k it already is!

I'm considering making the main page have the graph and vehicle aggregate statistics and then have subpages for the specific car tables.

Old 05-14-2004, 12:51 PM
Site Founder

I noticed a small database glitch in which somehow if a person overrides the LMPG as well as adds specific tanks, the distance for the tanks inputted will appear on the page instead of the distance override. I have seen it happen a few times, however I'm not sure what series of events must occur in order to make this happen.

If you happen to notice this happens to your car, please let me know. Right now I'm trying to fix things manually.