Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Network Sections Overhaul

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 08:44 AM
Site Founder

Yesterday I reorganized the network sections, paying particular attention to the blue (learn) and green (explore) areas. Previously, the blue section was meant to be a general hybrid resource and the green was to be a study of individual cars. However, I have decided to consolidate and move all articles to the blue section and create a "comparison" area out of the green. This will include the already-popular mileage database and other side-by-side charts. In addition, I may be changing the name of green section to "Compare."

All links at this site have been updated, but bookmarks you may have could be broken, so I'll create a custom 404 page.

Thanks for your dedication in making GreenHybrid a success! B)